Scheid Diesel Drag Thread....

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Am I missing something? No news from Scheid? Seems like a media blackout this year! Usually there is somebody giving the play by play.

I was thinking the same thing. Very few threads with info about the sled pulls either

Seth qualified first 6.05 Phil Taylor second and Micah third. Darren and the warren diesel truck are here. Scheid rail about to run. John Robinson made a few passes yesterday....looking for a four I do believe he said.

Seth qualified first 6.05 Phil Taylor second and Micah third. Darren and the warren diesel truck are here. Scheid rail about to run. John Robinson made a few passes yesterday....looking for a four I do believe he said.

:hehe: i should have went, then I could be tossing everyones salad at the finish line.

Did phil (wideopen) make a pass yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
:hehe: i should have went then I could be tossing everyones salad at the finish line.

Did phil (wideopen) make a pass yet?
I'm sure you would have just shook the tires and peddled it the whole way. Followed by a bunch more excuses and "if's". Nothing new. Nobody needs u here. We will give u credit for fastest pass of the day as a thanks for not seeing your stupid ass. Make yourself a trophy and put it in your room or something. Congrats douche bag

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you would have just shook the tires and peddled it the whole way. Followed by a bunch more excuses and "if's". Nothing new. Nobody needs u here. We will give u credit for fastest pass of the day as a thanks for not seeing your stupid ass. Make yourself a trophy and put it in your room or something. Congrats douche bag

So many s hit talkers on here *bdh*

The Taco in a Bag is on Spidey's side today...... I know Mama Joy gave him one today.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

Phil taylor for the 3peat!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back