Scheid Diesel Drag Thread....

Everyone was running damn good times in the 7.70 class.

I lost by .0012 of a second running a 7.71 on Sunday. Very good competition in that class.

Congratulations Phil!! Did Buck make it and make any passes?

Ya, did buck make any passes? I saw his truck there Saturday with the slicks on it, I just figured I missed the run. And Sunday it was sittin next to the trailer then I looked back a while later and everything was gone. I was like dam. ha

Saturday I won by red-light attrition, 3 times in a row... I was doing consistant 7.70-7.78 all day though, worst light of saturday was a .10

Sunday... those guys brought their A-game, the blackout duramax that put me out was way out ahead of me at half track, we both went through the traps on the brakes, chevy brakes must work better than dodge brakes LOL

The 7.70 and 11.90 classes are fun to watch. What duramax was it? Verlon Southwick drives a black or grey duramax and almost always wins that class in the NHRDA.

It was a duramax with a rollpan and radials that said "Blackout Diesel" on it and that was about it for stickers.

I'm not sure who ended up winning the sunday 7.70 race, Brian Parker and I packed up and drag raced our tow rigs down the interstate... 60-100mph pulling 19k gross is a loud and slow adventure... you'll have to ask Brian why his tow rigs so slow next time you see him LOL

I had a good time as always. I got my arse handed to me by mister Robinson as I watched him glide on by me! I promise I will find my miss and hope to give everyone a little better race. I'm happy it's still running and had fun hanging out with everyone. Thanks to Dan and Dennis and everyone who helped putting the event together for a fun weekend. Jeff

Thanks for the hose clamp guys! Had a great time with everyone this weekend. Brian sent me back to the trailer early :eek:wned: but i was just happy making the field.

It was a duramax with a rollpan and radials that said "Blackout Diesel" on it and that was about it for stickers.

I'm not sure who ended up winning the sunday 7.70 race, Brian Parker and I packed up and drag raced our tow rigs down the interstate... 60-100mph pulling 19k gross is a loud and slow adventure... you'll have to ask Brian why his tow rigs so slow next time you see him LOL

I bet its the EFIBYRYAN sticker...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Those stickers were on both race trucks in both trailers so... They don't count LOL

Sent from my iPhone

I was able to get a few random video's. What a great time, glad to see everyone again. Sorry to those I didnt get a chance to extend a hand to.

Schied 2012

Coop

I won the 7.70 class saturday and got out in the 2nd round on sunday.. 7.71 on a .08 light took out my breakout of 7.68 on a .13 light... whoever drives the blackout duramax... damn good driving!!

But who cares about 7.70 right? LOL

That 7.70 class was pretty stout I thought. It was fun to watch for sure.

The first round of qualifying on Sunday we had 4 trucks running 7.70-7.74 before I made a pass LOL

Ya 7.70 was some good competition and some close finishes.. I had a blast racing that's for sure.

here is the video of brian sending me packing in round one. it was a great weekend anways. sorry about the no sound i'm not sure what happened there. it is on my phone and has sound there so it was something with the upload.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpyzmMhibDo&feature=g-upl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpyzmMhibDo&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Back