Scheid Diesel Drag Thread....

Congrats Phil! They may have to rename the dragstrip now.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

We were having trouble with the wastegate opening at staging so adjusted it to help keep it closed witch worked but also blew the charger up. Ran a 7.18 @ 56mph in qual.

SDX = goodtime

I had a good time as always. I got my arse handed to me by mister Robinson as I watched him glide on by me! I promise I will find my miss and hope to give everyone a little better race. I'm happy it's still running and had fun hanging out with everyone. Thanks to Dan and Dennis and everyone who helped putting the event together for a fun weekend. Jeff

I had a good time as always. I got my arse handed to me by mister Robinson as I watched him glide on by me! I promise I will find my miss and hope to give everyone a little better race. I'm happy it's still running and had fun hanging out with everyone. Thanks to Dan and Dennis and everyone who helped putting the event together for a fun weekend. Jeff

Was a great pass to watch forsure - keep up the good work!

I enjoyed it, just wished that somebody would of shut off the announcers mic half the time.

I enjoyed it, just wished that somebody would of shut off the announcers mic half the time.

I wonder if he wanted everyone to "standby" while the "situation" in the pits was resolved :bang

My fault... Couldn't make the trip this year to do my thing in the tower.... Nick is a good announcer, but he can be redundant. redundant.

redundant.

I won the 7.70 class saturday and got out in the 2nd round on sunday.. 7.71 on a .08 light took out my breakout of 7.68 on a .13 light... whoever drives the blackout duramax... damn good driving!!

But who cares about 7.70 right? LOL

Back