Scheid Predictions.......

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
Well, if the Drag racers can have a prediction thread, I think pullers can too!!!

Heres what I think.....

Workstock-Gonna be a D-max.........With a Danville Sticker on the Back

2.6 - I think Indiana is gonna take it home again!!!!!!!

2.8 - Unfortunatly I think a State South of Terre Haute is gonna take the win this year. I would LOVE to see Bean win 2.8 this year and I think if he gets it hooked and the programming is right, its gonna be hard to beat!

3.0 - Smokin Goat is gonna steal the show! He's been hard to beat all year, and I think its gonna end up at the top of the heap!!!!

Mod - Not 100% sure on this one......its hard to predict....I go with Double Overtime!!!!!

2.6- Kevin Glover or Jason Beasley
2.8- Troy Wakeman
3.0- Kevin Cole w/ Wes Kusilek a close 2nd

Clean sweep for the Missouri boys!

Mod- Calvin Miller

2.8- Troy Wakeman

Mod- Calvin Miller

I would love to see Calvin win Mod too, but the Double Overtime crew always put on a good show, and I think the deserve a good BIG win!!!

Not sure if Troy is gonna be able to chase down Adam Hailen.....that sucker is running CRAZY good right now!!!!

Show-N-Shine........ME!!!!! Haha!!!! Guy can dream cant he????

I wouldnt count out Lamar Burkholder from East Coast Diesel or Jeremy Denson from Disturbed Diesel in the 3.0 good chance of seeing one or both in the top 5.

mod my money is on kellog or atley, 2.6 I didnt hear musselman`s name mentioned. 2.8 troy for sure, 3.0 kusilek in the cummins killer

I don't know most of the names you guys are talking about since I am a northern boy but I saw kusilek run a few weeks back at a local "brush pull" and I was not impressed in the least. maybe it was a bad night for him but it seems like he has alot to work out. here is what I'm talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUNvKZJtad0 and that was after 2 minutes trying to get it to leave the line. the video was cropped by about 2 minutes.

2.8- Troy Wakeman

Mod- Calvin Miller

i"ll agree with that other than a certain black truck comes to mind atop 2.6 from down here in our part of the state. Beans truck has been lookin pretty mean but he better have all his stuff together to take wakeman that truck is just sick. GO MISSOURI BOYS!! i have a feeling our state will be well represented this year.

I don't know most of the names you guys are talking about since I am a northern boy but I saw kusilek run a few weeks back at a local "brush pull" and I was not impressed in the least. maybe it was a bad night for him but it seems like he has alot to work out. here is what I'm talking about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUNvKZJtad0 and that was after 2 minutes trying to get it to leave the line. the video was cropped by about 2 minutes.

that was nuts what caused it to catch fire that bad? Did they get it put out ok it was still burning when the video stopped? Looked like he had a good pull though.

Should be interesting who can change their turbo and still make close to the same power. Gainer pulling 2.6? Matt Williams pulling 2.6 or 2.8?

Don't forget in mod that Atley gets to see the track twice (though Kellogg has been running well).

Back