Scheid Predictions.......

2.6 - Tyrone Taylor, Kenton Meadows, Pat/Matt (if they show), Chase

Could be any of these from KY but I do feel KY will bring home 2.6

Taylor Stivers is making a good showing so far in 2.6 as well.

I expect to see a good run from Andrew Sauer in the 3.0 class too. Halien and Ingram will be hard to beat though.

Indiana will bring home 2.6 alot of stong trucks that didnt have to change chargers to fit the rules :rockwoot:

2.6- Eller, Stivers, or Gainer
2.8- Mosely, Hallien, or Wakeman, possibly K. Meadows
3.0- Cole or Sauer
MOD- Kellogg

KY truck takes 2.6 & has more in the money than any.

Wakeman puts no less than 10' on 2.8 class.

No idea on any other class.

you got beans standalone CR in 2.8, and the new ford with a standalone CR motor from scheids in 2.8 just to name a few...gonna be a tough class.

Deff looked like a tough class from what I seen today.. I believe I seen this Ford stand alone hook today. I don't think he made top 13 it didn't have a very good pass at all

Chase didn't pull in the qualifications today, but he's here. Tyrone was in the 2.8 qualifications not sure if he made it or not. Stiver's, Furlong, and Tanner Cain all had good hooks but I'm not sure who made the top 13

Bean didn't have a good run, not sure what happened.

Chase didn't pull in the qualifications today, but he's here. Tyrone was in the 2.8 qualifications not sure if he made it or not. Stiver's, Furlong, and Tanner Cain all had good hooks but I'm not sure who made the top 13

Bean didn't have a good run, not sure what happened.

Did Kenton meadows hook in 2.8? Sharp purple,black, and silver regular cab? What about Sauer in 3.0

Did Kenton meadows hook in 2.8? Sharp purple,black, and silver regular cab? What about Sauer in 3.0

I believe that's my buddies old truck your talking about? It used to be green & silver called Newsome's Nusance? Yeah he pulled 2.8 and had a good hook, probably made the list. I sent Chris a picture of it because he told me what it looked like now got back a "sick that I sold it" txt LOL Sauer just pulled in the evening class had a good hook!

Yea, he's the third owner since newsome via Layton and kentons cousin, it got a NASTY new motor for this year and paint job of course.

if Brad wins the 3.0 class Anthony Reams and his p-pump chant might be a distinct whisper from now on...

Back