Scheid Predictions.......

thought he was 2.8?

b suprised how many custom chargers were made for this event some are one off pieces the one I saw anyways

:)

Dunno if black is pulling 2.6 I know he did with BOB some but rules vary there

Last edited:
b suprised how many custom chargers were made for this event some are one off pieces the one I saw anyways

:)

Dunno if black is pulling 2.6 I know he did with BOB some but rules vary there

Black Jack is pullin 2.6, I heard the Patrick O'bryant/Matt Williams machine isn't competing, and the biggest suprise of all
THE SCHEID 3.0 TRUCK IS NOW COMMONRAIL

that was nuts what caused it to catch fire that bad? Did they get it put out ok it was still burning when the video stopped? Looked like he had a good pull though.

yea they got it put out fairly quick but I would say there were visible flames for over a minute. the driver hopped out real quick and grabbed a fire extinguisher as well as the fire dept had theirs. rumor has it that his turbo or drain line or something running to the turbo burst and caught on fire from the hot exhaust. but I would assume all the wiring was toast as fast as it caught up.

2.6 Glover, Beasley, Woodward
2.8 Troy Wakeman
3.0 Ingram, Tarr, Cole (I would say Ingram, but with a new setup who knows, Cole is on fire, and would like to see the Missouri sweep, but it's a Scheid event, so they are goung to bringing the big guns out)
MOD. Kellogg

Hope to see some good Iowa trucks. :charger:

Agreed, Hope to see a couple Iowa 2.8 trucks in the top 10....

And always am rooting for the Ford's. Hopefully have 1 in the top of 2.8 and of course going with Stroked Out in the 3.0 and Double Overtime in the mod...

That new scheid truck sounds mean, is that going to be the new force to recken with??????????????????

Back