Scheid Predictions.......

Yea they're pullin now or were 30 minutes ago, talked to my buddy that was pullin that class, just wondering how it turned out

oh i idnt know they pulled both nightsthought it was just the smaller classes and they pulled on saturday

I wouldnt count out Lamar Burkholder from East Coast Diesel or Jeremy Denson from Disturbed Diesel in the 3.0 good chance of seeing one or both in the top 5.

i agree, lamar is runnin real good this year. there is a d-max close to me goin thats been runnin right w/ them though too.
i think the p-pumped 7.3 stands a good chance in 2.8.

i may have had to much to drink on this thought but what about curt haisley 3.0? and smoknya in mod class

who has that black truck that pulled in platte city that was a newer body style but sounded like it had a 12 valve in that had haisley stickers on the side windows that finished just behind wakeman? Speaking of wakeman how did he do in qualifying?

who has that black truck that pulled in platte city that was a newer body style but sounded like it had a 12 valve in that had haisley stickers on the side windows that finished just behind wakeman? Speaking of wakeman how did he do in qualifying?

guy's name is Cole Stevens i believe.

Back