Scheid Standalone CR Ford

i know one thing if i spent that much on a 2.6 truck id be a mad sob if i came in any place but 1st 2nd or 3rd!!! Id still be mad if i came in 3rd

Say what you want to but I think its bad sob! I just can't to see it in person. He went 363 ft in that pull. Pretty good for the first time out. Might gain some more once that clutch gets adjusted up. Bring it home tn dillard. Hope to see it up here on the 18th

Well was hoping to see it pull tonight but heard they had some issues.. Bean was there with his CR but when they got rdy after the floods they called the pull off .

The owner is a member here I'm sure he will chime in if he wants to , I did hear it uses the danco and noticed in the vid it was slipping but that can b a tuning tool it may take a while to get the bugs worked out alot of variables on this truck like no other

It pulled at a local brush pull over here and at first, the driver tried twice and couldnt get it off the line. Brad got in it and made a exhbition pass. and i guess it ran pretty good. I wasnt at this pull but my budies were.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it is my understanding that a danco tranny uses a clutch instead of a converter right? About the rules thing, there isn't any against it to my knowledge, but I'm sure once people start getting beat, I'm sure someone will ***** enough to get a rule that would prohibit something on this truck. It happens everytime someone trys something new. People get beat and then wine like ***** babies. Not bashing anybody but I'm just getting the first lick in

Imo if its a 2.6 truck a danco is pushing the rules a bit.

Will have mine at SDX but I have 0 real hooks on it so it may be a flop.

Imo if its a 2.6 truck a danco is pushing the rules a bit.

Will have mine at SDX but I have 0 real hooks on it so it may be a flop.

I agree we have a rule in our org for no manual auto's aka danco's. You stay 2.8 or go 2.6 Bean?

If they exclude dillard from pullin because of the danco then furlong will be excluded as well. What's good for one is good for the other too. Imo it shouldn't matter as long as the turbo is 2.6 and hitch height is 26 inches. Hitch height and air flow should be the variables that should have to stay the same throughout the class. You'd have more trucks pullin that way imo

Don't take this the wrong way but what is a "manual auto". How is that even possible unless your talkin about an auto with a manual valve body? If that's the case how would you tech that? Just wondering

Back