Scheid Standalone CR Ford

Here is the info on the danco.

Scheid Diesel introduced its new Danco transmission. It consists of an aluminum adapter plate bolted to a large, hand-operated, hydraulic clutch in front of a Dodge 47RE automatic transmission

It is a automatic with the bellhousing cut off mated to a probell bellhousing with a clutch setup.

0911dp_04+diesels_on_the_mountain+danco_transmission.jpg

Honestly if anybody really wantedf to "Nit Pick" on a true OEM drivetrain, there would be alot of trucks that could not run and the WS, 2.6, and 2.8 would be so limited to power that the 3 classes would probably be more of a joke than anything. Honestly if this were the case, how many factory oem drive trains come with dual and triple disk clutches, or bigger input and output shafts, 1480 u-joints and yolks, added clutches and moddified valve bodies, 5 disk Tq Converters.

Really I don't see anything wrong with running a setup like this at all. If you think about it, when you lock up a Tq Conv. on an auto truck, your basically doing the same thing as the danco clutch setup is, only real difference is you basically have an unlimited stall speed and can engage the lock up at any RPM and when you exactly want to.

X2 I rather have a SFI bell when spinning 5000 that a stock with blanket , funny how guys are crying foul when new things are tried , heck SBC tripple uses a adaptor plate no one said thats not OEM

Honestly if anybody really wantedf to "Nit Pick" on a true OEM drivetrain, there would be alot of trucks that could not run and the WS, 2.6, and 2.8 would be so limited to power that the 3 classes would probably be more of a joke than anything. Honestly if this were the case, how many factory oem drive trains come with dual and triple disk clutches, or bigger input and output shafts, 1480 u-joints and yolks, added clutches and moddified valve bodies, 5 disk Tq Converters.

Really I don't see anything wrong with running a setup like this at all. If you think about it, when you lock up a Tq Conv. on an auto truck, your basically doing the same thing as the danco clutch setup is, only real difference is you basically have an unlimited stall speed and can engage the lock up at any RPM and when you exactly want to.

I think this is pushing it a bit much for the 2.6 class. **** is getting out of hand. I personally think it needs to drop back down some. Way to much, for the second class up.

Just my thoughts.

VIDS

Sorry guys we kinda run off at the last minute to get the truck i took the vid with my phone thats why the quality is bad!! But the truck is a 2.8 truck and the danco is awesome you got the best of both worlds with it!!! Its like any new truck though its got some bugs to work out but it will be at schieds this weekend so I guess will know more then

Back