Scheid vids

Yeah wish my throttle cable didnt bind up in the finals for 100Ft

Yeah there were a few monsters there buddy of mine has one he made into the finals but the clutch didnt hold

Sorry to here about the turbo flatbed

Yea me to, I have a few phone calls to make in the morning about that. But atleast I had good time. It was good to meet ya.

Scooter

Rods sorry to hear your cable stuck that thing came ALIVE after she got unstuck, was hoping to meet you up there.

Good pull Rods. I didnt do as well as i wanted to, but after 83 trucks, we had some serious traction issues. It sucks for Smokin Flatbed that they passes our silver bullet66 and not his. I watched Joe tech ours and the plug was tight (after dumping ice cold water on the housing to cool it down) and then tech scooters and it was deffinantly looser than mine. I guess Brady needs to do some better qaulity control huh? Anyway congrats on the run. Tim

That was a durn tough class, a lot of the guys in work stock here would pull with the 2.8-3.0 trucks on the west coast.

Good pull Rods. I didnt do as well as i wanted to, but after 83 trucks, we had some serious traction issues. It sucks for Smokin Flatbed that they passes our silver bullet66 and not his. I watched Joe tech ours and the plug was tight (after dumping ice cold water on the housing to cool it down) and then tech scooters and it was deffinantly looser than mine. I guess Brady needs to do some better qaulity control huh? Anyway congrats on the run. Tim

Are you the guy that wanted to buy a bottle of water from me for $5?:hehe:

No kidding about the tech. MY HTT 66 didn't pass. My truck had to hook in the 2.8 class. My buddy drove it as I was leaving that night to head here to afganistan. I seen my video and it didn't do to bad 258' ??" and needed 263 to qualify. Not bad for being way out classed.

Are you the guy that wanted to buy a bottle of water from me for $5?:hehe:

Yes that was me. I'm sorry i didnt actually get introduce myself to you but Joe was not going to let me pull unless i got the housing to shrink up alittle bit so i was kinda worked up. Anyway, you could have charged 10 dollars at that point and i would of paid ya. Your trucks runs really good and congrats on the finish. I have my work cut out for me next time. Tim

Yes that was me. I'm sorry i didnt actually get introduce myself to you but Joe was not going to let me pull unless i got the housing to shrink up alittle bit so i was kinda worked up. Anyway, you could have charged 10 dollars at that point and i would of paid ya. Your trucks runs really good and congrats on the finish. I have my work cut out for me next time. Tim

Haha. No problem man. I wasnt gonna let ya pay me $5 for a bottle of water:hehe: Thanks for the compliments on the truck.

No kidding about the tech. MY HTT 66 didn't pass. .

We talked to Jump and thats what he said. It ran pretty good considering the competition he had to run with. I thought a 66mm was a 2.652 and Joe said they give a 50 thou leadway but i guess some were bigger than that. Oh well i guess, we will know for next time. Tim

Sounds like they're teching was pretty strict!

It was very thorough I thought. They looked in my engine bay for quite a bit looking around for water, nitrous, or any thing not allowed. Checked my exhaust for crossbolts, made sure I had suspension travel, and plugged the turbo of course.

Correct. The class was a 2.6 class, so they should have been using a 2.65 plug. If the plug fits in the inducer bore, then that means the hole is bigger than 2.65. A 66mm charger could be too big depending on the size of the inducer bore. The inducer bore must be a touch bigger than the compressor to allow for wheel to housing clearance.

Back