Scheid vids

Correct. The class was a 2.6 class, so they should have been using a 2.65 plug. If the plug fits in the inducer bore, then that means the hole is bigger than 2.65. A 66mm charger could be too big depending on the size of the inducer bore. The inducer bore must be a touch bigger than the compressor to allow for wheel to housing clearance.

That is exactly what Joe told me while he was techin my truck. When he put the plug in the bore of our IISB it was snug almost getting stuck. (After You give me the bottle of ice water). When he teched Smokin Flatbeds IISB, he could move the plug very freely. If hadnt seen it myself, i wouldnt have believed there would be that much difference in them. It could be secret info, but what is this 65mm s400 i have been hearing about? I hear its the stuff and i could be interested in one of them. If it is secret, a PM would work too. Tim

no idea who this is, but he did pretty good.

seemed to me(dont know much about pulling) but the track close to the big grandstands was pretty rough towards the end, and a lot of trucks were slowed down drastically when the pan hit the end.

The Sled Had A Malfunction, I was sitting and watching.
Brandon

here's a pic of teddybear :rockwoot:

DSC07677.jpg

the truck in the video is driven by matt williams and was built, and maintained by me.

the sled malfunctioned. we were the #1 qualifier and were the last hook in the street class finals when the sled malfunctioned. they made him re hook on a hot motor and took the win with a 321 over 2nd place at 319.

the truck in the video is driven by matt williams and was built, and maintained by me.

the sled malfunctioned. we were the #1 qualifier and were the last hook in the street class finals when the sled malfunctioned. they made him re hook on a hot motor and took the win with a 321 over 2nd place at 319.

That truck was very impressive.

I was hopin he would win. Kentucky on top in both classes! :rockwoot:

Back