Scheid vids

I know the block split , cause the trac guy threw me a chunk of it , mayb lost a rod ???

damn that sucks. ladell is a good people...cant wait to see what he comes back with.

how about double overtime's second pull!!!!! that was some nast bouncing he had going on. Im suprized he didnt get out of it, let alone something breaking.

that 3rd gen with the hood stack sure did sound different????

I have no idea who's truck it is or the name of it. It was the only third gen I think that ran in the 3.0 class, with a hood stack.

-Tom

I have no idea who's truck it is or the name of it. It was the only third gen I think that ran in the 3.0 class, with a hood stack.

-Tom

Tom i think the truck your talking about is joe occhipinti's 3rd gen it ran with the 3.0 trucks. That truck has a 12 valve in it. He is new to the hand throttle/4 disc clutch thing so the truck wasnt running upstairs like it should. That truck is going to be a runner when they get it dialed in.

Are you talking about the black 3rd gen that has the same frontend as mine? If so I think its an Automatic. He ran in qualifying saturday and didn't make it so he ran in the 3" class.

Are you talking about the black 3rd gen that has the same frontend as mine? If so I think its an Automatic. He ran in qualifying saturday and didn't make it so he ran in the 3" class.

i think there talking about the red one

Back