Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

Then you are assuming because during a week of being at II I seen it used as a street driven ride and I know he goes out to Rocky Mountain Raceway to run passes when he isn't in a shoulder sling recovering from shoulder surgery.

My fault, I didn't realize street driving was the new extreme sport. What kind of times does 2,000 hp get him? Should be pretty spectacular.

My fault, I didn't realize street driving was the new extreme sport. What kind of times does 2,000 hp get him? Should be pretty spectacular.

Jeff, my point is people don't know the full extent of how the truck is used but it is not merely a dyno queen as stated it is.

Oh ok.

So I take it there are records for fastest and quickest passes, right? Shawn's would be new fastest record, right? What's the record for ET in SS?

Mitch there are two records. ET and MPH, they have to be backed up by 1% during the same event and weigh over 5940lbs and be on DOT legal tires.

Congrats to Industrial for the new MPH record. The ET record is something in the 9.4 range. I ran 9.37 against the Industrial truck in the finals but was over 1% of my best times that day so it doesn't count for a record.

9.37! Bad ass. A .36 is your best right? On edit: Just saw your signature.

Also, while I'm here congrats to Shawn, Brady, Brett and the rest of the crew over at II. As far as the "butthurt" comment and all the other stuff on the bookface today I don't know what to tell ya.

This is Brett Williams posting as TopFueler. I learned this morning that the MPH record we thought Dallas won is not going to stand due to technicalities that we overlooked. I want to congratulate Rob for holding the MPH record and the 9.37 run. We are learning more and more about drag racing every day but we have a long way to go.

This is Brett Williams posting as TopFueler. I learned this morning that the MPH record we thought Dallas won is not going to stand due to technicalities that we overlooked. I want to congratulate Rob for holding the MPH record and the 9.37 run. We are learning more and more about drag racing every day but we have a long way to go.

That sucks, Brett, if I can help you guys out please let me know. It's great having more competitive trucks in the class and yours is among the best.

Jeff, my point is people don't know the full extent of how the truck is used but it is not merely a dyno queen as stated it is.

And people who've been on the dyno are saying that once again, II has bloated numbers for the sake of selling more swag to inbred drunks who are truly ruining this sport.

That sucks Brett...that mid 9 was a cool pass nonetheless. I saw that race against John where the smoke cleared up at about half track, and was like "Uh oh, that II truck is comin'!!" You guys going to keep sticking with the Allison? Seems like most of the other trucks right on the records are running Dodge trannies.

That sucks Brett...that mid 9 was a cool pass nonetheless. I saw that race against John where the smoke cleared up at about half track, and was like "Uh oh, that II truck is comin'!!" You guys going to keep sticking with the Allison? Seems like most of the other trucks right on the records are running Dodge trannies.

It has a duraflight in it now.

When i was there after they swapped it in, those chargers come right up like it's no one's business..and we are at 4300' with an average DA over 7000'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te0c6OH8vXw

That duraflight is impressive. I wish i had one. The video is of me and industrial going at it, their first pass with the duraflight, getting it dialed in. You can see how fast those charger come on and they can sit on them without walking the brakes. DA was 8000' that day.

Last edited:
The butthurt that has started from this thread is amazing! Oh and for those of you who don't know, this place is just another cumminsforum.

LOL!

The butthurt that has started from this thread is amazing! Oh and for those of you who don't know, this place is just another cumminsforum.

Awe! Come on BRE?! The percentage of retards to quality members are phenomenal compared to this forum. :lolly:

Back