Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

....... this place is just another cumminsforum.

I almost choked when I read that yesterday. LOL :umno: We may harass folks, speak our minds, and race a keyboard from time to time; however, that doesn't change the fact that the average IQ of the day-to-day users is far above that of other places. So what if we all don't have the funds to put our trucks on the track and break schidt every weekend. We are still fairly intelligent for the most part and enjoy each others company while talking about compression ignition. It is far easier to log off than it is to log on. You don't even need a password to do that. $.02

Agreed, Jory.
Nobody forces anyone to log in here every day. That's a choice the person makes for themselves. Life is simple...if you don't like what you see somewhere...don't go back.

I think he is just quoting what a certain someone said on facebook...

Oh, he is. I wasn't bashing Mr. Show Me State.

Agreed, Jory.
Nobody forces anyone to log in here every day. That's a choice the person makes for themselves. Life is simple...if you don't like what you see somewhere...don't go back.

Yup. I've donated jack johnny squat to the "competition" side of things....however, most of the friends I've made here are better than those I grew up with...so, ignore what you don't like and carry on with life. Pretty simple to me. Kinda make me a tad mad when I hear "Comp D" is this and that. But it is the "internet" so who cares. I immediately want to throw up the defense for the brethren out of subconsciousness. :D

I'm aware I'm just not gonna waste my time on a dumb ass Facebook post that quite honestly isn't the first time that exact same thing has been posted by the gentleman in question.

I don't like any of you here... I just don't have anywhere else to go.

Link to all the Facebook butt hurt? And do I even need to venture a guess as to who said individual was?

Wow. I want to see it....but from behind one of these walls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6WqtXcH4hU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6WqtXcH4hU[/ame]

Back