Single Disk Converter?

I liked my DTT single I had first, was a solid converter but I ended up frying it when I started spraying the 24v, wouldn't even lock up and didn't appreciate having to be down 4 weeks to get it rebuilt under warranty by DTT, that was citty business by them.

I had the same issue with support with my old DTT Tranny, crappy support. We had issues with my new DTT tranny, a VB gasket was missinstalled. Kondolay was convinced it was my installer's fault, tried to convince me the installer had pulled the VB to see what was done to it. I tried to tell him I had been standing there the whole time and could we get better support help. My Installer eventually told me to heck with it and was gonna slap a SunCoast VB on there and make a Hybrid Tranny. Pulled it off and found the messed up VB Gasket. My Installer....
"The" Jeff Garmon.
If I ever get another Diesel, it's gonna have a Garmon Tranny in it!
Josiah

.......WOW.........just WOOOOW.

I hate to say it but even if Jeff had so-so products I'd still buy'em. Honest, Polite, good natured, respectful and good to talk to. Heck, you could be an idiot and Jeff would just smile and ease ya down to Earth on what's what. He NEVER makes ANYONE feel like a tard. We are lucky to have him in our sport.

Well the single disk is doing ok rite now...My truck was gettin some tranny upgrades today...So i drove phills truck home to put some miles on the TC..Thats about all the info i have on it rite now!!!!!!!!

I'll ask phill tomorrow what the price is on the single disk and try and get a little more info on them....:poke:

Asked phil yesterday about prices on the single disk...He said ya'll need to call him or Jeff for prices.Just letting ya'll know......

Sorry for the lack of info, but the head on my truck is busted and I have not logged enough time to give an honest report.

Back