Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

If the voltage varies with throttle movement that's the wire you need to T into. In the controller dash you can set a voltage range to the min and max. You can change it to match yours or leave it. That's so it knows where 0% and 100% is at, and to range it for the other throttle positions

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ok I went in and designed 3 tunes saved and connected to controller and clicked find FSTC and start and it keeps telling me the controller not found please reconnect controller and try again. Tried that and also check 12V power source it is good anyone have any ideas.

Close the dash, power down, and unplug the cord.

Plug the cord in. Then power up the controller. Then open dash. Then find and start.

Try that and see if it works

When you plug the usb in does your computer make a noise?

Last edited:
Just ordered an anteater for my 12! So after we get the nv I'm picking up tomorrow in my buddies truck, his 48 will be in swapped into mine. I was curious if you guys had some good dd tunes and/or track tunes I could work with rather then just starting with the base files from the fire punk site. Also is there any chance of a black/ dark face controller happening, the white is just not going to look good in my truck.

I've been meaning to raise that point, we need a repository for tunes that guys like for certain setups.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I've been meaning to raise that point, we need a repository for tunes that guys like for certain setups.

I think there is a spot on the forum that Brandon had created

I have a black anteater remote I did as a test. It's in the race-s10, but I can swap you if you'd like. I'll try to remember and post a picture.

There's no official tune sharing site. Except for the shift curves, the tunes are vehicle-specific. Now that copy/paste functionality is in the tune software I can envision a site where the shift curves themselves are shared.

Not that anyone else might need this, but I just got the dash program running from inside a Windows 7 install running on a Virtual Machine on a Ubuntu/Linux OS.

On another note, some of you might need to update to. . NET 4.5 for the dash to load properly. I encountered this on Wednesday.

Back