Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

The 68rfe smart box we have works for any 68 equipped truck that is getting swapped (we've made them work for 4R's too).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can this smart box be used with Anteater I am installing on my 4th gen? I am swapping from a 68 to a 48.

I guess I worded it wrong I meant will it let everything function properly in a 4th gen such as the gear position on dash

Not in my experience, you'll get rev indication/ functions (lights, camera, etc) and everything else will be either p or n

Oh I can't wait to touch my stuff Paul.....

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Any of you guys feel like sharing TNZ files? I need to work out the turbo bark on my 3-4 shift and hook up my TPS. Which means building ten tunez

Just a give credit where it's due, friend of mine has a small trans shop bought two of these to try. He is just learning the programing but I am beyond impressed, no more part throttle stack shifting and 3 different trans tunes at the touch of a button. My trucks getting the next one.

Has anyone had an issue with WOT downshifts unlocking goofy? If you have, I'd like to hear about it. Post, PM, email, text, etc.

Just adding this in the event someone might need it.

If for some reason you are having trouble connecting to, or maintaining connection to your Anteater over USB, check to see what USB protocol your computer is using and please report back here, or to Firepunk.
Also, if for some reason anyone is using a virtual windows installation, switch your USB port protocol to xHCI and you should be able to gain and maintain connection.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Has anyone had an issue with WOT downshifts unlocking goofy? If you have, I'd like to hear about it. Post, PM, email, text, etc.

I'd like to hear about this also. Mines not in yet, but would rather this didn't happen.

On a standard tune file, it's hit and miss. I've not notice mine do it and we've installed a lot of them without this issue. But one particular truck did it.

It's only on the tunes that have any sort of curve or stair step to them to make them have good daily driving characteristics and a good WOT table.

If you go to a flat line tune on tune 3, it won't do it at WOT.

I'm assuming you should get some sort of lights on the gauge when you turn the key? Not getting anything to mine....

Turn the ignition off, unplug the remote, plug it back in and then turn the ignition back on. Also, double check the fuse b

Should just be whichever one you are supplying power from.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Still nothing so far. Tried calling fp, but phones still saying they're closed for lunch. Will try later

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back