Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

Kauffman says there is no adjustment. They plug the bore off. He said, "it's witchcraft and wizardry".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I do believe a solenoid of some sort does the adjustment.

Lavon also said they plug the tv port and it has a pressure solenoid.

Can the ttva motor be left in place and adjusted to a static base setting with efilive with anteater controlling shift points and lock up? From what I've been researching the pcs eliminates the ttva motor but you control line pressure with a duty cycle table to increase pressure with higher throttle positions?
For the anteater, the best solution is to run a static TV cable. The anteater reads TPS and your shift curve sets the MPH to shift. If you're at 10% TPS and want it to shift soft, shift early. If you're at 100% TPS and want a positive shift, shift late.

Well, it's been 40* and lower here and I can't get over 95* Trans temp.

Also note, that until the converter is locked, there is still full fluid flow to the cooler circuit. Once the converter is locked, the converter circuit robs that flow from the cooler. So you shouldn't notice any temp difference at all. ??

Don't mind the mess, hard to clean up that many wires laying around. Ran a Output shaft speed sensor and 8 pin connector extension into the cab along with 12v key on power, ground and tps extension signal wire so that I can help Brandon road test anteaters (not just the controller but the whole harness). Hopefully I'm somewhat helpful now!!! ?

f41bdef9f113c1acf43af00b6fa4f2f5.jpg

65d5eda94b25bf22a9efe1d1a68a5eea.jpg

57f203bd1c6079e1b9379ac58003cda4.jpg

Reassembled my old cellphone and windshield mounted it.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Why have you not provided me with that software yet????

I'm offended at your usage of the word 'dummy'

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Just curious if any of you with the anteater also have your 4wd low working?

Thanks!

If your doing it on a 4th gen I know you can get Firepunk to build you a 68 info box so the truck will see what gear position you need for 4 low and also read when the truck is in rev. I'd imagine it would work on a 3rd gen, but you'd have to inquire to find out for sure.

I'm going from a g56 though. Or does that matter?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The box has a 12v feed to a 47re nss and then the 68 harness plugs into the box. So for a manual idk, best I can say is give them a call

G56 swap trucks you just use the 47re neutral safety switch. It has a 12v reference, neutral ground and reverse signal wires. Then wire in the reverse wiring. It's very straight forward.

The 68rfe smart box we have works for any 68 equipped truck that is getting swapped (we've made them work for 4R's too).

Back