Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

Well hate to hear that, I'm in Fl and it's probably close to that temp everyday here recently. I hope you help your early customers if there's a problem, none yet with mine but I'll keep an eye on it.

I just picked one up prior to this bit of news and I live in Vegas. It was only 116 today.

If there is an issue, please don't hesitate to email paul@firepunk.com and we'll take care of it. I have spare square-style remotes. The new style won't melt until ~455F, although the electronics aren't fans of >185F. :hehe:

Doesn't surprise me at all you'll stand behind it, good people to do business with.

25e606ae6dbd67afd3cbb590e8c89876.jpg

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Finally got the truck to the track since the 48/anteater install and it was disappointing. Made a tune for the truck to shift at what should be 3200rpm each shift point. It refused to listen. Adjusted the TV cable, turned up the gov pressure modifier no luck. Truck would beat the rev limiter and even hit peaks of 37 to 3800 rpm. I finally got the truck to shift semi right by moving the shift points down to 2300rpm or so but the truck would still see 3400 or so. Any ideas?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My explanation is wrong, no TV cable on it, its a 4th gen. I made an arm and have all thread so I can adjust TV position.

Aahhh. I put put a pressure gauge on it and starts backing the TV pressure down until it wants to shift as commanded. If it's too high, it will refuse to shift after a certain pressure

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

The mph in the shift tables are affected by the electric to hydraulic delay in the transmission. Accumulators need time to fill and valves need time to react.

For example, on the prostreet truck, the 1-2 shift is commanded at 13mph and happens at ~19mph because of hydraulic delay needed to ramp the gov pressure. OD takes the longest to react.

I was aware there is a delay, just didn't think it would be that much sounds like that might have been my problem

I was aware there is a delay, just didn't think it would be that much sounds like that might have been my problem

If your pressure is to high you could stay in it for days and it will never shift. Mine will only shift into overdrive if the tv cable is set to static around 80%. That is with the foot on the floor and getting into it from a stop or roll before od.

Does it shift if you let out? If so, what Kick Start is describing should work for your TV.

Can you tune around a static tv cable? It is miserable to drive in the city this way.
Kyle is driving his around with a moving TV. I think the difference between your two setups is the VB itself. If the regulated vb pressure is greater than what the gov solenoid can overcome, it won't shift. If you want, put a gauge on the main line pressure and then give Paul a call to troubleshoot the shifting. There is a chance your VB main line is too high to properly use the TV.

Kyle is driving his around with a moving TV. I think the difference between your two setups is the VB itself. If the regulated vb pressure is greater than what the gov solenoid can overcome, it won't shift. If you want, put a gauge on the main line pressure and then give Paul a call to troubleshoot the shifting. There is a chance your VB main line is too high to properly use the TV.

I have not put a guage on it but pretty certain pressure is to high.

Is there any way to tune around a static tv cable?

joefarmer how do you overcome the 2nd gear starts? Is it built in? With my DDT I run a voltage regulator to avoid that. Also run a noise filter and use the TV cable. With your product is the volt reg and noise filter still needed?

joefarmer how do you overcome the 2nd gear starts? Is it built in? With my DDT I run a voltage regulator to avoid that. Also run a noise filter and use the TV cable. With your product is the volt reg and noise filter still needed?
I had a similar DTT setup when I put that on my 01 and didn't need any of it anymore after installing this program

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back