Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I honestly think a tapshift setup would bump this product up by leaps and bounds.

leads pre soldered to the board for taping into OD.

The ability to write a tune that waits till OD to lock, but if OD is turned off it will lock in 3rd. Much like factory programing. And/or it will lock in 3rd but unlock to shift to 4th like late 01-02 trucks do....Only get it right instead of effin it up like dodge did with crap timing.

Tap shift would be neat, but really...with 3 different tunes at the push of a button you should be able to get a pretty decent selection and not really need tap shift. But thats just my 2 cents.

leads pre soldered to the board for taping into OD.

The ability to write a tune that waits till OD to lock, but if OD is turned off it will lock in 3rd. Much like factory programing. And/or it will lock in 3rd but unlock to shift to 4th like late 01-02 trucks do....Only get it right instead of effin it up like dodge did with crap timing.
Leads soldered for od works for me too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I will say this, the things you guys mentioned came up several months ago on our end. We have a solution in the works that I think will make everyone smile

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Now hardware change or just software upgrades for some of these changes ? And eta on when these changes are coming down the pipeline ?

Last edited:
You willing and able to share some of the specifics on these improvements Biggy ?

Have you guys been able to read the current file loaded on the anteater? I can't seem to get that function to work.

Then add that to the list of added features. I try different tunes a lot, sometimes it's hard to keep up with what I already have loaded. Would be nice to read it, and edit it, then flash it back

Lol. I've been there. Get one that shows improvement in a certain area, then can't remember what tune it was I loaded ! FML.

It doesn't work that way due to hardware limitation. Once it's in, it's there until it's overwritten. That feature won't be visible in the software update. The initial software release(s) has/have all of the debug features out in the open.

I name my tunes based on a date code. Last one shoved in gets the newest date code.

As far as what's coming, touchie feely things that lets you do smokey squealing things.

Keep ideas coming. I toss ideas up the totem pole all the time. Some stick and some come back and hit me in the head.

I'm not sure where we are on the logging. It's been brought up after several near death experiences ?

Just a minor thought. How about the ability for the remote to retain the last tune it was set to when the truck is cut off, instead of going back to tune 1.

I'm still hoping for a 2-1/16" round remote that can handle the South Texas heat !��

Back