Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I had a similar DTT setup when I put that on my 01 and didn't need any of it anymore after installing this program

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm running a DTT 47RE with 48RE VB. Just sick and tired of replacing the darn brake light switch (unlocks every time I hit a bump) and TPS.

Daniel

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'm running a DTT 47RE with 48RE VB. Just sick and tired of replacing the darn brake light switch (unlocks every time I hit a bump) and TPS.

Daniel
No brake switch is used, so no more of that.
If you have a 2nd gear start, for the most part, this is governor pressure VS line pressure conflict, and can be fixed either by a TV adjustment or by changing the governor pressure modifier in the software.
joefarmer how do you overcome the 2nd gear starts? Is it built in? With my DDT I run a voltage regulator to avoid that. Also run a noise filter and use the TV cable. With your product is the volt reg and noise filter still needed?

Voltage regulation and 'noise' suppression occurs on the board. I'm not aware of a need for an external filter so far. Good power and ground circuits are vital.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm tracking the 2nd gear start issues and what causes it. Just curious as I how the controller handled that vs the voltage regulator that I currently use. I downloaded all the software, drivers etc. I saw the GP modifier on the tool/graph. It's really simple and easy to use.

Now far as tapping the TPS variable voltage, can one just simply cut the signal wire to the PCM and solder the AntEater wiring right to it?

Thanks, Daniel

Cutting the wire is dependent on what vehicle/PCM and whether or not it will tolerate not having a signal return. Safe bet is to splice, which would retain cruise in most applications

The PCM is monitoring the TPS to gauge how much fuel is being applied, and make adjustments. The PCM controls vacuum applied to an actuator, the actuator changes throttle position.

Well it's all installed truck is running but having a issue I only have 1st gear is that related to the tv position as it's tied off 100% at the moment should I bring it back to 70-80%

Mine works best at around 80%. But a no shift out of first, I believe, means you should adjust the Gov mod field.

Yes I got the TV set now just having a rough 2-3 shift but I'll be looking st the tables and seeing what I can figure out . If anybody would have tunes they would be willing to share I'd greatly appreciate it thanks guys

Well I can't connect the controller to my computer keeps telling me controller not found tried a few different cords also

You need to open device manager and look to see if the Anteater appears in the device list when you plug the cord in to the lap top.
I will try to get screen shots.

Alpha Beta Test Monkey
Guang-Zoo Turbo Systems

Thanks I need to let my laptop charge anyways and see what else I can dig up and maybe other tunes to try once I figure out the usb connectivity issue

Well Paul @ fp should have me running tomorrow morning when I can connect to the controller also forgot to throw my email out there for any tunes you guys have that have worked good so far philbyrka@gmail.com thanks to everybody all the information on this easy to use controller

watch
Quick update truck is running awesome after the 48re swap . Video posted for any criticism. Stock tunes loaded up only changed gearing and tire size . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1OE5AYt-M

Last edited:
Thread has been quiet for a few weeks.

What is a feature you guys think needs to be added?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

And I think it's been mentioned before. But maybe quick /easier ways to tap into harness for od and lockup.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back