Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull 2012

Way under stood Mike farm stock, pro street, pro stock 4x4 2.6 12000 lbs tractors & open diesel but he said may swap 2.6 class one way or another pending on how many show up for classes.

Move the diesels up before the 40 gas trucks run. It takes them so long to run.

Thats part of my point. I think since "other" people arent going to be involved this year it will be better. I think If they let Jordan be the one to tech the trucks, everything will go smoothly.

Just reminder of the meet and eat at my parents farm at noon before the pull. Message me for directions if you have never been.

We pulled in the spring pull at Sturgis every year since 08. We have always had a great time, even got a 1st place in 08. We read the rules, set the truck up according to the rules, and never had a problem. Looking forward to Saturday.

Its getting closer guys. Cant wait to watch the pulls. Dont know yet if our truck is going to be done yet still waiting on UPS man to bring parts.

Jordan you still waiting on a cp3? I've got a spare on my truck we can unbolt it real fast and put it on yours lol

Jordan you still waiting on a cp3? I've got a spare on my truck we can unbolt it real fast and put it on yours lol

Thanks Jake I hope to have parts here tommrow to put on friday after hours. Got a few things to finish up on CumminUnDone803 truck for 2.6 class.

Bump! One more day, so who's going to be there? I'm ready to see some action on the track.

Ill be down with the evansville crew. Word on the street is there are a couple Dmax's coming down for the 2.6 one put down a shade under 1000whp the other day and the other is on the rollers today looking like he will be north of that 1000 mark ;)

He coming from Missouri prolly find something around land between the lakes or Paducah. If not closer

My little boys basketball game isn't over until 6:30 or so, and I'm 1-1/2 hours away....once again I won't be making this pull.

Back