Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull 2012

Thanks.

Coming 24 from Clarksville, should I come through Hopkinsville and Madisonville or Eddyville and Marion?

Take the pennryrile up to madisonville and their should be a sturgis exit. I haven't went that way in a long time.

I will be there around 6ish...trying out a new camera (still, not video) maybe get some good shots.

Looks like they started pulling diesels about twenty minutes ago according to Facebook.

No sir, came home after the meet and greet. Have to get up early tommorow. Hitting the sack soon. Getting old sucks. Lol

Would like to thank everyone that came out to pull. Enjoyed haveing some of the top truck show up. Had 17 trucks in 2.6 and 5 trucks for 3.0 in few 2.6 trucks bumped up.

I had truck issues in 2.6 and never got to fuel, but came back and pulled in 3.0. Still have a lot of suspension work to do but couldn't wait to hook :woohoo:

3.0 results

Joe Underwood - 98 dodge - 179.03
Josh Wood - 03 gmc - 178.04
Blair "Late nights" - 98 dodge - 177.82
Jordan James - 03 dodge - 166.97
Logan Roberson - 01 dodge - 164.72
Will Scruggs - 97 chevy - 161.53
Blake Garden - 97 dodge - 144.19
Mike Rhodes - 02 dodge - 132.54
Klay Southern - 95 dodge - 128.51
Andy Johnson - 97 ford - 122.94
Daniel Epley - 96 dodge - 122.77

The "Baileys" trucks out of Missouri were super sharp. The 12V ran good, and the common rail sounded wicked but had some problems hooking to the track. 2.6 went to Kyle Smith and his Duramax.

not knowing anything about duramaxs, what is the cause for trucks not fueling. I noticed Barry's "Nailit" did the same thing???????

Last edited:
Could be a number of things with these common rail motors. Mine was a sensor and few check engine codes, it was my first time out with the new motor and driveline.

Wished the second hook counted:doh: glad they let us test hook again at the end. Made me feel better.

Back