Swole...Again!

YES!!!! finally light at the end of the tunnel!

Getting close!! Still have to figure out what to do with my Stix once Marco gets them diagnosed....Oh well, the leg work is done..Just a matter of getting them to do what his do..

Congrats David its been a long EXPENSIVE road but now its time to have FUN WITH YOUR TRUCK AGAIN. I hope to one day go for a ride with you! Now get off of compD and go drive your truck!!!!!

You would think I would and would be able to..Sux to be me!
I've gotta be up at 0430 to work 17 hrs tmrws. 6.5 on Sat. and then another 17 on Sun...
So I have to wait until Monday and Tues. to play a bit. :(

Awesome. Glad to see you can enjoy the truck again! What are the internet mechanics to do now?

"If I'da known it was gonna' be this kinda' party, I would've stuck my d*ck in the maaaaashed potatoes"

Congrats Swole!

Awesome. Glad to see you can enjoy the truck again! What are the internet mechanics to do now?

lol

I'm sure most were just trying to help.
I'm kinda disappointed I didn't know what it was right off too.
I had no reason to suspect the injectors since they'd been "tested".

Thanks for your help Chris and to everyone that offered suggestions!

I really do appreciate everyone's concern..:thankyou2:

:Cheer:

"If I'da known it was gonna' be this kinda' party, I would've stuck my d*ck in the maaaaashed potatoes"

Congrats Swole!

Thank you Sir!:Cheer:

That's great to hear it's been sorted out!! With all the issues you've had, you deserve some fun time with the "Interceptor"!!

glad ya got it fixed david. hopefully marco can figure out whats up with your injectors and get them straightened out. I'm thinkin my injectors need a overseas vacation LOL

The host is proper place for testing injectors In most cases.New injectors Need balancing.Outside of that I don't support or promote bench / machine testing.What good dose it do too test and find good at any facility just to have them fail..or just make the statement O two failed the rest are good. It would be foolish to re-install those injectors.You need to re-think the fruit-age that bad sprayer(s) can produce....entire bumper crop of destruction.

Last edited:
That's great to hear it's been sorted out!! With all the issues you've had, you deserve some fun time with the "Interceptor"!!

Well I'd like to think that I've Earned this!!
I needed some kind of an Uplifting turn... I'm truly beat down with this thing.

glad ya got it fixed david. hopefully marco can figure out whats up with your injectors and get them straightened out. I'm thinkin my injectors need a overseas vacation LOL

Seems like we're going to call for Marco to get into the injector business!!:rockwoot:

There will be LOTS of stix jumping the pond for his treatment!!

What do ya say Marco?? :poke:

Well I'd like to think that I've Earned this!!

I re-read this just now and realized it may have sounded different than I mean't it....

I mean't that just over the last three years of troubles, I'm due a break (so to speak).... Not that I deserve any of the help I've recieved. Although I'm Truly grateful to those that have been so generous and kind.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Dave just take the interceptor undercover for a few days. No one will notice its not the squad car unless then try to get away. Lol

David,

GOOD to hear that the culprit of your problem has now been found!!!
You sure deserved it after all the trouble you've been through!

Now let me set a few things straight.
The injectors David has right now are nothing really special. They're just a set of 90Hp sticks that I had laying around here and that were running good in my truck. With good I mean to say, smooth, no white smoke. They may not be the ****znitz but right now they're way better than what Dave had.

The motivation that got me to send them to Dave?
Simple, he's a dieselbrother. Dave needed some help, I could help.
That's all. No more nor less.

Please don't read anything more in this than what it really is.
Yes, we can play with sticks here. Yes, we can do that to very tight tollerances. Yes, if possible we will rebuild David's sticks when I get them.
But that does not mean that I want to start a bashfest here. OK?

Marco

Glad to hear it's running so good!

Great support from the Bob/Marco team!

Thank you for the kind words Marco...

Sorry, didn't mean to make everyone think you were now doing Stix...

Just glad you tinker with them.. :)

I'm sure Marco is Way busy with all sorts of stuff these days..

Like, figuring out problems with the SSR SW, working on the 6.7L AT software,
trying to find a way to kill the tire pressure monitor, working on the performance software for the 2010's, daily routine, ship sticks... :hehe:
Did I forget something? Likely! OH, yeah, the SSR for the 6.7L, and then some.

Nough?

Marco

Back