Swole...Again!

Hey Aron, i would have thought that you're a bit smarter than this Q! :hehe::hehe:

Software to tune the automatic transmission behind the 6.7L. Raise the line pressure and adjust the shift point(s). Clear now? :Cheer:

Ops, and also forgot that other hugh project! But that's nothing I can tell you guys right now, soon... :hehe:

Marco

Hey Aron, i would have thought that you're a bit smarter than this Q! :hehe::hehe:

Software to tune the automatic transmission behind the 6.7L. Raise the line pressure and adjust the shift point(s). Clear now? :Cheer:

Ops, and also forgot that other hugh project! But that's nothing I can tell you guys right now, soon... :hehe:

Marco

Too bad I was told that would never happen Marco??

I have been waiting for this for a long time now!
Chris

I've heard rumor's, but nothing straight from the horses mouth. I'm sure it'll be just as good as anything else you've brought to the market.

MADS always sets the bar high

Aron

I've heard rumor's, but nothing straight from the horses mouth. I'm sure it'll be just as good as anything else you've brought to the market.

MADS always sets the bar high

Aron

Garmons has added his $.02 in on this subject..

Now, Hurry up Marco!!!!

:hehe:

Swole is the "Interceptor" gonna make it to TS?

Swole is the "Interceptor" gonna make it to TS?

Man , I'd so Love to drive it up there! It'd be a good way to break it in (even more..Had a fairly good work out already)

But two things make keep me from driving it..

Marco was so Generous to let me use his injectors to test my problem. I truly want to return them in the same condition... I need to keep the miles down to a minimum for his sake... I feel bad enough already..

Secondly, The TDI gets SO Much better mileage! With hotel expenses and food, the fuel savings will allow me to have a better time and not feel quite so guilty about spending the money.

I know I sound like a wuss, but it is what it is....

Jury's still out...

my bad. still European.

I saw a guy in bristol tow his top fuel funny car with a caravan lol. The announcer dude joked that his wife was running the caravan after the rail's.

BTW Marco,

Don't know if you recorded them or not but here is a list of your injector serial numbers and the hole that I installed them in.... In case this info could be of some value when you get these back..

#1 = F1244-1881
#2 = R0431-0310
#3 = R0431-0814
#4 = R0431-0383
#5 = R0431-0430
#6 = F1244-7033

Thanks again!

I swear I'm not tryin to start chit or anything, but what does Don have to say about Marco's good injectors and the one's you had in?

BTW David, truck looks and sounds perfect. So am I finally going to get to meet you this year at TS?

I swear I'm not tryin to start chit or anything, but what does Don have to say about Marco's good injectors and the one's you had in?

BTW David, truck looks and sounds perfect. So am I finally going to get to meet you this year at TS?

Have no clue if Don's even seen this thread...

At this point I just want / need my truck to finally run right with someone's injectors. For someone like Marco to be able to finally diagnose , rebuild / repair / or even replace the ones that are bad...Flow and Balance them.. And then finally get to enjoy my truck....And what ever the bill is, I'll pay it and Never look back..

It's so far beyond all the pissing matches with injectors guys.. I just want to enjoy my truck and stop having bad luck...I feel like I've put my time in (so to speak).. I need some positives's to snow ball to get me out of this funk!

Yes, Long as the weather forcast looks promising I'll be there and hope to be able to buy ya a beer!! :Cheer:

I was just re-reading this thread a bit... What I posted and what everyone else posted...

Just wanted to make it clear for those that didn't bother reading it from the start..

Had I NOT had the two separate and unrelated issues like I did ( The oil scraper ring issue and the injector(s) issue ), This would have been SO MUCH easier to diagnose I'm sure...

With the blow by and oil consumption that I had going on and the White smoke / Sputtering junk that seemed to occurred Right after I had that tip split, it DID kinda sound like a bent rod or broken ring....

Turns out the oil consumption / blow by to one issue and the Injector(s) are the other...
I can't really fault anyone for thinking otherwise...
And after having two separate sets of tips made and the issue still remained, the pulling the pistons to find the oil scraper ring issue, I still totally thought it was the issue..

New correct rings with fresh honed and the problem was still there ( not blow by or oil use obviously)....

Turns out the injectors bodies / internals are going to be the issue... How this happened is the question...

Just thinking outloud and recapping folks...

Man , I'd so Love to drive it up there! It'd be a good way to break it in (even more..Had a fairly good work out already)

But two things make keep me from driving it..

Marco was so Generous to let me use his injectors to test my problem. I truly want to return them in the same condition... I need to keep the miles down to a minimum for his sake... I feel bad enough already..

Secondly, The TDI gets SO Much better mileage! With hotel expenses and food, the fuel savings will allow me to have a better time and not feel quite so guilty about spending the money.

I know I sound like a wuss, but it is what it is....

Jury's still out...

Ha! I cant blame ya I would drive the TDI as well. I feel bad enough because im showing up in a gas rig! :bang

David
Glad you got her fixed up.
Injectors, somebody owes you an explanation. After all you have been through maybe a steak dinner.
doug

Back