Test hook on Hooker with CR RPMS

idk, when I free rev my truck or anyone else I know that runs tnt/r at 4200 the trucks goes into like a fuel cut mode.. post a video of the truck going to 4500 if you can?

best I can do lately is today I know I saw between 4300-4400 when shifting between 1-2 and 2-3 but you can see by the smoke clearing for just a split second it is defueling but I think I come up on the rev limiter so fast that it can't defuel fast enough to keep it under 4200. I do agree that 4200 is the highest it will flow full fuel but it will spin higher if it is coming up hard and fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-upngmgATM

I have to give you props for posting what it did, even if it wasn't perfect.

There's a lot of people these days playing spin doctors and making things look the way they and the sponsors want them to....which is BS.

+1. good work

Clutch was wrong pp, or so I am hoping. Ran into some other issue I have to figure out so didnt get to test it and had to babysit all weekend so didnt get to work on it.

just got it goin again I had some bottom end issues after that hook, I think the clutch gave out at the end of the track and it hit an absurb amount of rpms. I will be at SDX just with rpms under control.

Oh, thought did LOL. Next time I won't beat around the bush I guess....

Thats all in the tune, I could make it smoother but I kinda like it sounding like a tractor.

Roughness = really low or even negative timing coupled with moderate or low CR to get heat built up?

I've seen a few dmaxes try that approach & seemto remember u saying you've reviewed some Dmax tables for guidance. Just curious.

Really impressed with the progression of the hooker. Well done bean!

Low timming to light chareger until it gets into its upper rpms then you can hear it change and get into its sweet spot that I have timming matching rpm and pulse width. I have looked at dmax tables for refferance but mine don't look like them too much.

Back