Test hook on Hooker with CR RPMS

Looked like whoever took that video had terretts or something, got dizzy watchin it lol.

On the melted piston deal, it will all depend on who is tuning it. Melted pistons are a result of too much timming so in therory yes it could end all of your melted piston issues. But get the tunning wrong its no better.

I am running my timing and low as my smarty will allow me. I have also lowered the inj into the bowl another .060 lower. The injectors just seem to blow holes right through the pistons. I am not sure if my inj just arent big enough??

I am running my timing and low as my smarty will allow me. I have also lowered the inj into the bowl another .060 lower. The injectors just seem to blow holes right through the pistons. I am not sure if my inj just arent big enough??

To low a timing can be just as bad as to much. You could be spraying fuel way past TDC. That will kill pistons also.

What about pilot timing and pulse?

Trouble you have no idea how low really is.

To really get a handle on this you need to know what you actual timing along with pulse width. Then you can do the math and figure out how much of the main shot is before and after TDC and how many degrees of crank rotation the main pulse uses.

With hand held you know nothing and can not make a worth while adjustment.

With a controller like the Zeus you can do all of that just like the Dmax guys have been doing for years.

To low a timing can be just as bad as to much. You could be spraying fuel way past TDC. That will kill pistons also.

What about pilot timing and pulse?

Trouble you have no idea how low really is.

To really get a handle on this you need to know what you actual timing along with pulse width. Then you can do the math and figure out how much of the main shot is before and after TDC and how many degrees of crank rotation the main pulse uses.

With hand held you know nothing and can not make a worth while adjustment.

With a controller like the Zeus you can do all of that just like the Dmax guys have been doing for years.

and how much is EFI?? :poke:

Zuess has more capability then even efi with tables that go to what we need and no tables that are not needed. I am not sure how the drivers are in the stock dmax stuff but it more then likly has better inj driving capability at higher rpms.

Zuess has more capability then even efi with tables that go to what we need and no tables that are not needed. I am not sure how the drivers are in the stock dmax stuff but it more then likly has better inj driving capability at higher rpms.

I totally agree. EFI Live will be nice but I can not see it coming any where close to what your doing with the Zeus.

For the average guy EFI will be slick. But for all out competition I beleive the standalone is going to be the ticket. I cant wait to mess with a Zeus.

The LB7 LLY Dmax stuff is better from what I have seen.

LBZ LMM is way better than stock Dodge.

But neither will do what you just did with the Zeus!:rockwoot:

theres alot more rpms on beans truck they just werent there because of his clutch issue and not getting the turbo lit.

Fixin the clutch right now, if it hold will have video of something this weekend. That hook was not a good reprasentation of what it will do rpm wise.

Fixin the clutch right now, if it hold will have video of something this weekend. That hook was not a good reprasentation of what it will do rpm wise.

I have to give you props for posting what it did, even if it wasn't perfect.

There's a lot of people these days playing spin doctors and making things look the way they and the sponsors want them to....which is BS.

Maybe they only fuel to 4200, but it will still spin 4500? I know I don't run any special programs and I have hit IIRC 3650 RPM's.

idk, when I free rev my truck or anyone else I know that runs tnt/r at 4200 the trucks goes into like a fuel cut mode.. post a video of the truck going to 4500 if you can?

Back