Thailand Diesel Finals 2012...

Lets show their Facebook page some more "likes" Spread the word and plan on attending the NHRDA World Finals!

Aw CRAP!!! I give up!!!!. All I can think about now is how to get my hands on one of those VM Motori engines from the jeep and rid my project of the incredibly heavy cummins. If they can crank that kinda power out of an ISUZU, surely the VM could hang with 'em.

With the updated chassis/safety gear, they'll be a bit heavier and most likely a bit slower. Not saying they wont come over and wax some US tail, but, all things considered, they are in for a pretty good fight. Just my $.2.

Aw CRAP!!! I give up!!!!. All I can think about now is how to get my hands on one of those VM Motori engines from the jeep and rid my project of the incredibly heavy cummins. If they can crank that kinda power out of an ISUZU, surely the VM could hang with 'em.

With the updated chassis/safety gear, they'll be a bit heavier and most likely a bit slower. Not saying they wont come over and wax some US tail, but, all things considered, they are in for a pretty good fight. Just my $.2.

I agree with a little added weight however with tuning and a little :nos: they could change it up.

It has been mentioned before that the NPR cab over trucks from Isuzu might have this same motor :evil

their facebook page has 10k likes and 12k people talking about it?? Jeez even dimitri would be jealous of that kind of following

Why is everyone hanging off these guys balls?! I'm glad they have diesel drags in Thailand but who f'n cares! You know how difficult and expensive it is shipping cars all over the friggin world!? Last I looked the NHRDA isn't owned by a bunch of sheiks.....
If they pay their way, great! Glad to see ya made it! Good luck.

I wish Folks would build some diesel Jr.draggsters, Some little diesel generator engines or something. thats how we build our sport.Not international boondoggle shipping projects.

2¢ deposited:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

LOL they are paying their own way, hope you get to make it out and see them in September

The NHRDA event in September is also called the WORLD Finals which up to this point is really the North American Finals.

I'm the only one putting in substantial time to develop this program so why don't YOU build a diesel Jr to help grow the support while I work on this.

Be sure to document the build! Its something my buddies with kids and I have thought about doing for sure!

Sweet! Is that the supreme diesel guys up in Canada?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back