Thanks to all!!! TS 2008

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
I wanted to thank everyone who got to make the trip to TS this weekend. Besides a little sunburn and some carnage along the way, we couldnt have asked for a better weekend, to get out and have a little fun. Thanks to all sponsors and especally to everyone at TS for putting on this event. Hopefully by next year we can double the excitement. :woohoo::ft:
Again thanks for coming and I wish everyone a safe trip home.

Fireman450

I know it was after 2 am when we left the sled pulls and it 0445 when we hit the hotel room......... What a GREAT weekend........

To all the Sponsor, Competitors, and Fans. ....... I can not say Thank You enough, we had a very good time........

I wished I could of gone but school is more important.

I heard everyone had a blast and only a few got out of hand. I also heard 2 people got arrested for being drunk and disorderly. I heard from a few they saw it coming for them.

This was our first time there and it was a blast. The only down side is the severe sun burn on my bald head, but it was worth it.

I had a great weekend there as well. Got a good sunburn. Wish I coulda brought my truck. Instead, I zipped around in the Mini Cooper. Still got a few kinks to work out, and I'll be around. I won't be pulling. I saw too much carnage.

In the rent-a-car class, maybe?? I enjoyed speaking with you before the race. You ran really consistently. I enjoyed watching. Hopefully soon I can start learning the ropes and enjoy participating (and without too much carnage :)).

Yeah, this weekend is one of the best I've had in a long time. My disappointment at the dragstrip was overshadowed when I pulled 289.06 ft my first time ever hooking to the sled. The TS group and the Perry's really know how to put together an event. It was definately worth the 7 hr drive there and back. I think that everyone got a little sunburn, I know I did!

id have to say you did great on your first pull. guess your going to sell some of your other toys now arnt ya. spend more on the pulling truck.

jeremie

this was my first time and it was freakin awesome:ylsuper: i think we should do it again nextweekend:lolly:

Every part of the weekend was great Like everyone else got sun burnt Watched some bad azz trucks. Glad My truck held togather for the whole trip and never left me stranded. Cummins stole the show last night pullin. But there where some nasty d-max's. It was worth our 8.5hrs drive It was also cool metting some people finally

Chris

Thanks to everyone that made the trip out to the event. We were amazed with the turnout and the distances that people traveled. On behalf of TS we are honored that you chose to spend your weekend with us here in Bowling Green.

We hope that everyone had a great time and got back home safe.

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

The entire FBD crew had a great time and plan on sponsoring again next year. :Cheer: It was great meeting some of you there.

A big thanks to TS performance and to the sponsors! That was the most awesome event I've seen! For those of you I met, it was an honor... Other than the sunburn (next year I'll learn from that mistake) I can honestly say it was the best time I've had in a while! A lot of kick azz rides. Can't wait to do it again!

Back