Thanks to all!!! TS 2008

just got home. Have about 40 videos i need to upload, gotta go get on it! Thanks for putting on such a great event and it was great to see everybody again and to meet all the new people i met!

Dex
Good to meet you little man

That was a blast! Had an sleepless, but great time! Hopefuly next year Ill be pulling my truck, and not just sitting in it watching!
good to meet you and house and crew, sadly the horns are in North Carolina now. :(

Hey, there's also a TS photo thread started by Santa Gertrudis, you should throw this link in there too!

Angela

Thanks for the cookies. NOM NOM NOM

I'm tired......But had a blast.

You know me!

This event gets better every year. Big thanks to Dennis and Sheila for putting on a first-class event and putting up with our merry band of hooligans. I also want to thank all of the sponsors of the event again as well, because without those guys, it would not get bigger and better every year. All that being said, I wanna thank all of the Comp D members that came and supported the event as well. It is super cool to get to meet everyone and to get to hang out together doing something that we enjoy. you guys are all awesome!!!

Thanks again to the entire TS Performance crew for putting together what was the biggest and most fun diesel event that I have ever been apart of. :woohoo:

if I find out who the red headed SOB was that put a compD sticker on my brand new roll pan...I am going to...

well i don't know what i am gonna do...prolly take it off to replace it with a better compD sticker

I'll bet that same red headed SOB almost ran me over with his golf cart while I was on the phone with a customer...too bad for him I was walking the other way and barely even noticed. If the guys on the cart hadn't laughed I wouldn't have even known :hehe:

Didn't get to meet him either!
Chris

This event gets better every year. Big thanks to Dennis and Sheila for putting on a first-class event and putting up with our merry band of hooligans. I also want to thank all of the sponsors of the event again as well, because without those guys, it would not get bigger and better every year. All that being said, I wanna thank all of the Comp D members that came and supported the event as well. It is super cool to get to meet everyone and to get to hang out together doing something that we enjoy. you guys are all awesome!!!

Thanks again to the entire TS Performance crew for putting together what was the biggest and most fun diesel event that I have ever been apart of. :woohoo:

You're welcome for the ride in my Caddy and the early morning Metallica to nurse your hangover. :poke:

Awesome time

I was a first timer to the TS event and it was awesome. A little work on figuring out how to overcome a ton of trucks at the pulls but other than that, great event.

TS did a great job at the open house and drags, and got to meet a lot of great folks as well. Thanks again. :Cheer:

I'll bet that same red headed SOB almost ran me over with his golf cart while I was on the phone with a customer...too bad for him I was walking the other way and barely even noticed. If the guys on the cart hadn't laughed I wouldn't have even known :hehe:

Didn't get to meet him either!
Chris
You should have thrown the phone at me.... I would have at least stopped to say hi..... and for the record, I wasnt aiming at you, I was just gonna buzz the tower LOL

You should have thrown the phone at me.... I would have at least stopped to say hi..... and for the record, I wasnt aiming at you, I was just gonna buzz the tower LOL

Ah, you could've just hit me...wouldn't be the first time I was run over by a golf cart...probably wouldn't be the last. My Dad is reckless as hell on those things:hehe:

Buzz the tower:clap:
Chris

Is there a warranty on the stickers, I don't think it was installed correctly I lost the C already? Timbo? However it did seem to improve my dyno numbers like I was promised. :Cheer:

Is there a warranty on the stickers, I don't think it was installed correctly I lost the C already? Timbo? However it did seem to improve my dyno numbers like I was promised. :Cheer:

I would not lie to you about the HP increases LOL I'll be more than happy to get you some new ones sent your way. Just PM me your address.......and yes Drunken installation by Timbeaux is covered under warranty.... Great Meeting you by the way bro...your truck is freaking insane. :woohoo:

timmy u wouldnt have been drinking out of that babby bottle would ya when that sticker went on..

AWSOME run red stroke (now update that sig)

Yep it was a GREAT time and I'm pissed i wasn't able to make it friday (thanks alot Tanner LOL) one of my buddies ridin with me wasn't able to get off work and i opted to go to work also and not leave him behind like i should have!!!! LOL

It was good to meet everyone and thanks for the hospitality!!!!

Is there any rhyme or reason to navigating bowling green by chance? Thats the most backward maze i've ever had to drive in, around, or through.... I'm blaming Microsoft Streets and Trips for 2/3 of the directions issues. They took me the wrong or extremely long way to Beech Bend everytime but we couldn't quite get it right NOT using the map program either since it was always dark or rainy or we were tired or whatever.... And we didn't have a CLUE where SOKY fairgrounds was but it wasn't hard to get there following the convoy of trucks across town...

Great show, had a good first time experience, will definately return next year!!!

Eric, You got to send me that Pic....Full size! That looks sweet!

Oh and welcome to the site! Hopefully Gerret and Diva will be back and post up the rest of the pictures they took!

I'm gettin ready to post 'em all soon as i figure out which of the 37,982 TS threads to put 'em in LOL... I really wanna see the pics & vids Garret's wife took and especially the vids & pics the people in the blue ford focus took going up 65!!!

Back