Thanks to all!!! TS 2008

just got home. Have about 40 videos i need to upload, gotta go get on it! Thanks for putting on such a great event and it was great to see everybody again and to meet all the new people i met!

Dex

That was a blast! Had an sleepless, but great time! Hopefuly next year Ill be pulling my truck, and not just sitting in it watching!

Thanks to everyone that made the trip out to the event. We were amazed with the turnout and the distances that people traveled. On behalf of TS we are honored that you chose to spend your weekend with us here in Bowling Green.

We hope that everyone had a great time and got back home safe.

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

Just got home Sheila. You and Dennis and all involved did an excelent job as usual!!!!

Thanks for everything!!!!:clap:

:rockwoot::rockwoot:Well i drove 1050 miles one way to come up and it was worth every bit of it. It was awsome and i am already planning on comming back next year.

HOWEVER we do need to try to find another place to stay other than the Ramada Inn. And thanks for everyone that had the nuts to do a little burn out on friday night. But for real guys to heck with Ramada we need another place to stay.

I had an awesome time it was heaven being around so many diesels I am hoping to make this an every year thing next time id like to leave thursday to be there all day friday. It was too much runnin around with 10hrs of driving each way, and our hotel was down in franklin about 16 miles away from all of the action. But everything was awesome. There are a bunch of pictures in my photo bucket and videos will be up tomorrow.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Farmertom390/

I had an awesome time it was heaven being around so many diesels I am hoping to make this an every year thing next time id like to leave thursday to be there all day friday. It was too much runnin around with 10hrs of driving each way, and our hotel was down in franklin about 16 miles away from all of the action. But everything was awesome. There are a bunch of pictures in my photo bucket and videos will be up tomorrow.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Farmertom390/

Hey, there's also a TS photo thread started by Santa Gertrudis, you should throw this link in there too!

Angela

Friggin' awesome! Those 350'-390' pulls, well I'm sure it's a combination of power and sled set up, but that was one heckuva show!!! That was pretty good driving to keep it between the trees and out of the crowd. Can't wait 'till next year!

I had a great time. Got to meet lots of new people. Everyone recognized my avatar shirt. It was a great weekend

How could we NOT recognize it? LOL LOL

Great times, got to meet some more folks and have one heck of a great time.

My hat is off to Dennis and Sheila and all the rest of the TS crew, awesome event.

I have to admit this was my first EVER sled pull. Not saying I am building a puller any time soon, but I have a TON more respect for the sport!

Not trying to beat the horse, but the entire event was TOP NOTCH!

I had an excellent time...made a couple smoke runs down he 1/4...can't really call them passes, it looked like my trucks was on fire:D:D

Then I broke it in the parking lot :hehe: :hehe:
Chris

I have to admit this was my first EVER sled pull. Not saying I am building a puller any time soon, but I have a TON more respect for the sport!

Not trying to beat the horse, but the entire event was TOP NOTCH!

Yeah nice meeting everyone. I cannot believe the things that had to be done to get a t-shirt form Chris.

I had an excellent time...made a couple smoke runs down he 1/4...can't really call them passes, it looked like my trucks was on fire:D:D

Then I broke it in the parking lot :hehe: :hehe:
Chris

I got a vid of your low 14 sec pass smoking all the way down the track. :woohoo:

how late did those pulls actually last

8:00am yesterday i wil pulling out of the hotel parking lot and someone was walking into the microtel with there but dragging the ground?

i wish every diesel event with a few (dhra) exceptions had this kind of croud maybe dennis and sheila should have all the events

Back