The 200 MPH barrier has been breached

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Congrats to the Scheid team, Dennis just called and the rail went 6.94 @ 201.74. And before some nimrod opens his mouth, they were not able to back it up right away, because of mechanical issues, but given its history, I would say its dead on. Congrats Guys.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

COngrats to the Scheid crew! They've put a lot of hard work into that thing, they deserve it!

WOW. Im going to have to say that they are on a roll for setting higher standards to beat. Congrats.:clap::clap:

It couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of guys. Looks like that old tractor pulling technology is working eh Comp

Ya really think it's that high, Dennis ?
I don't know...them sled plling boys don't know much about making HP in a drag car....or so we're told. LOL

Congrats to the whole Scheid crew...well deserved.

Congratulations Dan and Crew , good job

Last edited by a moderator:
although the back up would make it official, I think we all know their runs are record breaking as is. I think the Scheid mini team ( as in Dan and Bo usually ) has put more effort into attending events and getting to a dragster record than any other team out there :clap:

Congratulations Dan and Crew , good job!!

I bet there makin at least 1100 HP, but i wonder what kind of rpm the cummins is spinning?

Very impressive, and great job to all involved.

Way to go team Scheid. Anyone think 6.8's by the end of the season is possible?

Fantastic job guys, keep up the good work!! And John for what its worth, most everybody knows how teething issues happen when you start with something new. If I told you how many trannys we went through getting to my level.... and how many times we had to re do things, cause it didnt work the way we thought

Kevin

Back