The 200 MPH barrier has been breached

Great job to the Scheid Gang. Could not have happened to a better bunch of folks.

Everybody is gonna have to step up their game to keep up with that black car... They have made more laps than you can shake a stick at and keep getting quicker and faster every time out it seems.

Congrats guys!

Congrats Team Scheid!!! That is just friggin' AWESOME!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

200 MPH is just plain fast. No matter what!

Congrats!

Great job guys! It was a pleasure seeing you at so many events this year. Thanks for your dedication and resulting contributions to diesel motorsports. Your efforts have brought attention to not only and deservingly yourselves, but the entire industry. Thank You.

When this project was started I remember two clear goals, with a given third:
6's CHECK
200mph CHECK
Both with fuel only CHECK

I can't wait to see what them Scheids are gonna do next. :clap:

I heard Bo Layne was mobbed on his way to work today. Some might say he needs a bodyguard, but hey.................. He is Bo freaking Layne........ Bo Layne can whoop Chuck Norris.

Congrats on the awesome times guys! Good luck with fending them women off Bo... LOL

Congrats to everyone involved in the dragster. Its been great to watch the dragster all year. Best of luck on the next accomplishments with it.

Congrats again but really? Just 201mph? I can do 215 with my eye's closed (in my sleep of course). Realy though congrats.

:clap:Well done.
One sweet piece.
I was very fortunate to see it make a pass in Ohio.
Thanks Dan and Bo for haulin that hotrod around this year and giving lots of folks the chance to meet you.

Last edited:
Back