The 200 MPH barrier has been breached

Damn. I watched them break in to the 6's in alabama and they were just on the verge of busting 200mph. Now it's been done. That's awesome. Congratulations yall.

........ Bo Layne can whoop Chuck Norris.

Maybe, but Chuck Norris doesn't need a diesel dragster to go 200mph....

He does it in his tennis shoes....:hehe:

Like Snedge, I am grateful that thing got hauled around so much this year and I got to see it make a pass here in Ohio. Congratulations to the Schied team for achieving their 200 mph goal...

Big Congratulations. you guys certainly deserve it (and earned it!!!!)

Way to go Dan, Bo & Jared!

Thanks for providing Silverline a ride on the most famous diesel dragster in existence!

Hal

Silverline Exhaust

Congrats again on the run guys, glad to hear your coming to Baytown!
Ryan

congrats guys (i don't think i wrote in this thread yet?)... i wanna see a video!!! :)

Talk about getting it done! We are all pulling for you guys. Keep it going! Nice Job!!! , Brady

Im glad to see them comeing as well. perhaps we will get to see a 200 mph run. What a moment!!!!

Before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for Bo Layne.

Bo Layne is my hero!

When Bo Layne falls into the water he doesn't get wet, the water gets Bo Layne!

i knew it would happen! great job guys!

what would that thing do with :nos: ? who cares!

i knew it would happen! great job guys!

what would that thing do with :nos: ? who cares!

I don't think the world will ever know.......The Scheid team has accomplished their goals in the manner they wanted them accomplished. I tease Dan about Nitrous and he just tells me to Go Away!:hehe:

I'm like everyone else and applaud them but I will tell you 2 years ago I would have said there is no way there going to do it from were they are now!

Having said that I remember a run they made then at like 165 MPH, want to know how much more power it takes to go from that speed to 200+.........allot!

Jim

I never doubted the power that was available-been around Kents truck since the beginning. What I doubted, was the gasser trash dragster parts that kept failing.
They were SUPPOSED to hold 2500HP......:rockwoot:DIESEL Rocks

I'm like everyone else and applaud them but I will tell you 2 years ago I would have said there is no way there going to do it from were they are now!

Having said that I remember a run they made then at like 165 MPH, want to know how much more power it takes to go from that speed to 200+.........allot!

Jim

Thats exactley right Jim. None of these cars come out of the mould going super fast. You have to "grow" into it. It comes a tenth at a time. alot of folks build or are building cars & get caught up in the b.s. & think they will tear up the world & set the world on fire.........It dont work that way......................'QUEST FOR THE 6'S!!!!!!:hehe::hehe:

Back