the start of the 2.6 puller part2

yeah I love my tru-tracs, they have worked awesome for me. I have the axel tubes welded to the pig,just for the flipping the pig problem. Im pretty sure I will re-place it with either a 14 bolt or a ford 80

And I have found that anytime you are over 6 to 650 at the wheels you MUST match these tables.. Otherwise you are going to beat it to death on the rev limiter and then it will shift when it decides to.

But why does it shift when it decides to? Because you let out of it and it saw enough negative torque to allow an upshift? or because it saw the right amount of throttle position for the mph you were moving? Think about it.

It's all in the torque management. Why don't you go over all that with your tuner? If you want to be competative, figure it out. If you can't deal with the way it shifts, yank it out and put in a manual transmission in there. So quick to hate on the processor but you haven't done a ****ing thing on your own to learn about it.

What the F@^^ is your problem?? There wasn't anybody hating on you just simple questions. Thought maybe if you had the answers I would get some tunes off you. Don't post up all the info and not expect to get questions. Do you treat all your potential customers this way?? I think you need to go down to the CVS and get some Midol and chill out a little and you could probably make some money off guys like me. Best of luck to you and your truck Lantz.

If you were flying down the track and the transmission shifted its because the tune told it to. You either reached a certain mph for the pedal position you were at, or you attained the rpm at wot to shift. Either way, both are changable. On comming and off going start pressures are changable. Lots of things are changable. Did you not go over what you have done to your truck with Eric? He knows what he is doing over there. Did you not tell Eric, "Hey buddy when im at 3/4 throttle the truck is shifting too early." Or what ever you should have told him.

I checked into the midol. MIDOL Menstrual Complete Caplets, It contains a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue.

Rockstar fights my fatigue. Cramps and Headaches come from reading posts from "Resident Tranny Gurus" which don't make any sense. Perhaps they are confusing transmissions and chicks with dicks. The NSAID pain reliever in the midol isn't as strong as oxycodone. As far as the diuretic to relieve bloating... Adderall works well also.

I dont know what he is planning on doing to them exactly but they will be done up pretty well.

Anyone have any luck using the PCS stand alone controller for the 5R110?? Off topic but has anyone switched out the 10.5 for a D135 in a single tired truck?

I havent herd of anyone using the pcs, but from what I have herd you shouldnt. if the truck your using it on is going to be stock you should be able to get away with it. if not then dont use it. from what I have herd they dont use any tables to up pressures to help hold the extra power,which in turn =`s a smoked trans in the future. the d135 I havent herd of anyone doing it. just go for a d80,aam,or a old chevy 14 bolt

well I have a few new pics, as it was like xmas again friday when the UPS man pulled in the drive. most of my TRUSTED PERFORMANCE goodies, stages 1-2 and the oil filter/fuel bowl delete. This kits is just simply awesome, the quality is second to none! and the new stainless banjo`s are HUGE!!

just one more step closer to havin this project re-assembled!

Attachments

• Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 34
You were very excited when you saw that brown truck pull in the driveway. I thought you were getting ready bust a backflip in the middle of the kitchen there. :hehe:

yeah no shiv, Im absolutely impressed in the quality of the fuel system and oil/fuel bowl delete, got the studs sitting in the block and the delete plate mounted!! now I just need my heads so every thing can go back toghter!!!

well I have a few new pics, as it was like xmas again friday when the UPS man pulled in the drive. most of my TRUSTED PERFORMANCE goodies, stages 1-2 and the oil filter/fuel bowl delete. This kits is just simply awesome, the quality is second to none! and the new stainless banjo`s are HUGE!!

just one more step closer to havin this project re-assembled!

I hope it fits as good as it looks! It's definitly a good looking kit, but i bought this same fuel system from TP for my buddy's '05 6L and didn't fit worth a damn. I sent it back and Chad said that one line that was too short ended up being a line off of their compound turbo setup, but also the hard lines at the back of the heads wheren't bent like they should've been. Had another buddy order the same kit also, and had problems with the hard lines leaking...now after the 3rd set of lines, they aren't leaking yet.

I hope it fits as good as it looks! It's definitly a good looking kit, but i bought this same fuel system from TP for my buddy's '05 6L and didn't fit worth a damn. I sent it back and Chad said that one line that was too short ended up being a line off of their compound turbo setup, but also the hard lines at the back of the heads wheren't bent like they should've been. Had another buddy order the same kit also, and had problems with the hard lines leaking...now after the 3rd set of lines, they aren't leaking yet.

sorry to hear about this and some misfortune you have had...but Chad is and always will be a great person to deal with!! and always make it right.

Updates are: I`m currently waiting on HEADS its been around a month and with this project Im starting to become impatient since its been a month or soo. but I got word HE has recieved the heads and they will be comming my way shortly. goin to be running sticks from cass. once every thing is toghter I WILL have vids and pics of this setup. I plan on lighting some fire under some a s s es around here at some sled pulls..so its gonna be interesting!!!

Man I cant wait to get working on your truck again. I think once you get your heads back were gonna be working our a$$es off getting it ready to drop back in. Ill bring some help if you supply some beer money banks!! LOL

well, just got word that my heads will be shipped tommrow or friday (thanks alot DOUG) then unfortunately Im not gonna make TS which sucks,but If I want it toghter for the following weekend (4x4 jamboree & the biggest tug-a-truck of the year). So I have to make a sacrafice so I did. I will be recieveing the Charge and stage 3 fuel system here soon aswell. So I cant wait to finally have her toghter and well make the quest for 650-675 on fuel only with single charger

Heads show up yet? :poke: :hehe:
JK bud ill probably find out the secoind UPS shows up in your driveway. Make sure you check them bad boys over 100%. You dont wanna deal with the same thing that Andy dealt with from UPS, when they destroyed my crate I built for his head.

well the heads went out today, I should atleast see them by no later than friday. she should breathe again saturday (while most of you all will be at TS). Im so bummed about that. will have the charger bolted on in about 2weeks since I havent got my injectors done yet. a little birdie told me our injectors are about to break into HUGE sizes...bring it on cummins boys LOL but im just a kid that dont know anything...

Back