the start of the 2.6 puller part2

Well a little update on things the motor is back in and the cab is on. I will get some pictures up as soon as they get uploading. Lance is very pleased with things minus a couple minor snags and I have to say that the Trusted system looks very good! :rockwoot:

Here is a few pics that I snapped tonight.

CominAlive004.jpg

CominAlive003.jpg

CominAlive005.jpg

CominAlive008.jpg

CominAlive007.jpg

CominAlive009.jpg

CominAlive011.jpg

Looks good Lance, Any reason you won't have it up and running for the weekend?

Lavon

well shes running boys, and quite pleased how its going. I have some up-pipe leakage that needs to be taken care of. the trusted stage 1-2 work and look flawless. "TO THOSE OF YOU ALL LOOKING AT BUYING THEIR KIT STAGE 2 THAT IS, I HAVE THE REGULATOR MOUNTED WRONG DUE TO THE BANKS IC PIPING, THE WILL HAVE A NEW BRACKET READY THIS WEEK!". More to come stay tuned!!!

Did you get a sponsor ship from Banks. Just curiuos cause you had a banks sticker on your truck

Did you get a sponsor ship from Banks. Just curiuos cause you had a banks sticker on your truck

No they wouldnt want to sponsor me,I gonna sledpull and make some "SMOKE" while doing it. I dont think they would like it.. the stickers were on there when I got it. Im just too afraid to take em off...seems as if they might be embeded into the clear... hows that cumminGS runnin??:hehe: suprised you wernt down for the truck show, woulda loved to drag you all over the place!!

This took some time to get done but it has been successful so far. Lance I do appreciate you coming to me and asking for me to be a part of this. You don't realize how happy I am for that. Also know that I will be there at every pull that I can to watch you and cheer you on. And I'm sure that you know if you have any problem don't hesitate to give me a shout and I will be there. :thankyou2: :Cheer:

sweet is this with trusted performance 66?

It will be. Lance is currently breaking in the motor. Then he is going to put in a small set of injectors and our 66mm for some initial testing.

Once testing is complete (about a month), we will setup everything up to what he will be running the rest of the year.

Who's injectors and how big?

Lets just say smaller than you would think.....and whos??? well I can let out all of my secrets now can I??

I have a damned up leak that is killing me right now.. so back to working that out on monday, shes taking a break after a hard run last nite or a "hot test" .. other than that its got 1100 miles on it and running good

Back