Thunder in Muncie is Back June 25

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Pure Diesel Power presents Thunder in Muncie June 25 in Gaston IN Fairgrounds - Sled Pull. Gates open at 3pm, Pull starts at 7pm, $10 admission, $35 to pull.

This is where it all started many years ago and it is coming back with a sled pull with all NADM classes, WS, 2.6, 3.0, Super Street, MOD, Semi!

This will be a NADM points pull and this is all possible thanks to the Shields at Pure Diesel Power as title sponsor for the event.

The track at the fairgrounds has been improved this year with more dirt being brought in so hopefully no flooding on the track. One of the best venues and tracks to pull on in the Midwest.

PureDieselPower will be hosting this year's event! New dirt is being put on the track and who is bringing the grill?

Any interest in Anvil shooting during the event?:poke:

Is this a NADM drag race also? Seems like half the places I see this event listed it is for pull only and the other half shows that it will be a drag race event too.

Yea the drag strip was interested but they have one of their biggest events of the year that weekend, 60 s muscle drags!

He said maybe next year we can make it work!

will there be a turn out? after wapak and hebron and hardly seeing more then 30 trucks for total in 2.6 up classes, it will not be worth a drive I am thinking.

Well Hebron everyone was in the field. I was not at wapak, so I can not comment on that one. I would say yes as long as the farmers are done in the fields.

Back