Thunder in Muncie is Back June 25

will there be a turn out? after wapak and hebron and hardly seeing more then 30 trucks for total in 2.6 up classes, it will not be worth a drive I am thinking.

Yea you are probably right, since we had 25 2.6 in Wapak and another 26 in WS and 14 in 3.0/ss plus the modifieds.

Hebron was lower on WS and 2.6 but we had higher quality in all of the upper classes and more trucks.

Was your truck running? Yea I'd stay home if I was you, might get beat:poke:

Way to promote your sport/class Joe!!
Classes come and go-if we are shy on 3.0 trucks again, I'll roll them into SS, and split the purse up among the other classes. Somebodys taking home money, stay at home if you want.
May early June is always slow for pullers. BY the end of June, they roll out of bed and realize the season has started.

NADM is going to great expense to keep this event alive and going, why? Because it is a part of DIESEL Motorsport's history!

First ever diesel pickup only event that was organized and planned as a full blown event.

Starting out with just sled pull this year, add drag racing next year with the local track (they had something already booked this year). The more vendors and sponsors step up we can bring this back and even bring back some of the old trucks that competed back then.

It's important to the sport to keep this going, let's have some fun with it.

Attachments

• 11munciexx.jpg
    11munciexx.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
No burnouts, Harris, lol

Funny you should mention that Gene. We wont be doing any burnouts in the Jetta, but I did stumble across one of my old videos of after hours "festivities" at IRP from a few years ago yesterday and guess who was there with us with some nice colorful commentary for the camera?! LOL :hehe:

Last edited:
Just a warning, the Super 8 is not a good place to stay, Lee's Inn, Best Western, Hampton Inn. Last time there I stayed in the Super 8 with broken TV and ended throwing a ice bucket down the hall at 2am to yell at the family members to quit arguing in the hall (in a foreign language)! lol funny now not then!

:Cheer:

There will be more 2.6 trucks, at hebron u had atleast 10 2.6 trucks that were farming.... not literally even though thats what the tax papers prob say ;)

Thanks Danny, yea we knew that, but the ones we did have were some pretty impressive 2.6 trucks, same as Wapak. No it's not 80 like two years ago but anytime you get 20-30 powerful 2.6 it's not bad.

NADM wouldn't want to keep anyone from working and taking care of their families, family always comes first man!:bow:

I just booked rooms at the Best Western today. Party on our trailer!

:Cheer:

So much for peace and quiet.. :nail:

BRing that old video Mark. be interesting to hear If I'm worse now than I was.

my orignal post wasnt to bash NADM just to ask the pullers wgy there not showing up to support a great orgnazation!

my orignal post wasnt to bash NADM just to ask the pullers wgy there not showing up to support a great orgnazation!

Great bring your trucks to pull, and I'll loan you my dictionary. LOL

Hey what's the deal with the colorful posts on facebook:hehe::hehe:

Back