Thunder in Muncie is Back June 25

Haisleys are on a roll! Any unlimited single or mod results? Waynes truck and Vans truck would be my pick to win those 2 classes. Both Haisley trucks also

Wayne won Super Street, idk what the distance was! Curt was 5 feet behind Wayne because Wayne started bouncin and let out of it and Van made a exhibition pass in his truck.

curt won 3.0 and my friend Bryan Baker(home brew) was 2nd

heard there were alot of PO'ed people because they reweighted the sled

Last edited:
Wayne won Super Street, idk what the distance was! Curt was 5 feet behind Wayne because Wayne started bouncin and let out of it and Van made a exhibition pass in his truck.

If LaRae would throw the video up she got, you would see Curts Turbo exit stage front!!!!

Yes, my video shows it exiting also, definitely going to have to screen shot that for a picture.

Video will be available for purchase through my website, link below, today by mid morning.

It was great seeing everyone this past weekend, look forward to seeing everyone at Eaton, OH this weekend.

Its back!!! And we'll be back, next year. Thunder in Muncie lives on!!
Thanks to Pure Diesel Power, the many other sponsors, the pullers, fans, The Lions Club, NADM staff, Jackson farms and about 100 other people and organizations that helped bring this show back.

Many ,many stories and Diesel nostalgia unfolded. Wade Wright, the 1st TiM Mod Champion was back, 10 years later in a Chevy, something unheard of in 2001.
Wayne Grier won in Resurrected Ram, which debuted at that pull as Van Haisleys Rock Hard Ram the year before the switch to Indy.

And something else happened, a rare occurrence- Garret Shields went down the track with authority in SS ,came up with a 3rd place finish, and the truck was in one piece at the end!! Nicest hook of the year.

I would like to apologize to the 3.0 class. I reset the sled too heavy-by 8 feet. 292 won the class. My goal for each class is the winner at 300, especially on a short run off area. I missed it.

Yes, my video shows it exiting also, definitely going to have to screen shot that for a picture.

Video will be available for purchase through my website, link below, today by mid morning.

It was great seeing everyone this past weekend, look forward to seeing everyone at Eaton, OH this weekend.

Good to see you doing a small business, your vids are always top notch!

Jim

Home Brew was 3rd. I placed 2nd

sorry bout that i didnt get to talk to bryan this week just one of the guys that was with him and he told me bryan took 2nd. 3.0 is gonna be exciting this year all the pulls ive seen this year in Ohio Curt,Bryan and Maddog have all been within 5ft of each other or less. Bryan beat Maddog at london by 0.4ft and Curt was just few ft behind them.

Here is the sequence of shots I got of Curts truck:
IMG_2395crop.jpg

IMG_2396crop.jpg

IMG_2397crop.jpg

Sorry they aren't super awesome quality. My camera didn't like the lighting.

Here is still shots from the video of Curts truck. These are 1/30th of a second apart, just goes to show you how fast things can go bad.

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

turbo5.jpg

turbo6.jpg

turbo7.jpg

turbo8.jpg

turbo9.jpg

turbo10.jpg

turbo11.jpg

turbo12.jpg