Truckers, lets see your rigs!

My boss put a legacy lo in my truck and first thing I made him do was put a 3" spacer under it. LoL

thats because you're gay. Lol

We'll be expecting pics and video immediately upon arrival. Sounds like it's spec'd out to be one HELL of a truck!!! I assume with it being a 600 it's going to have a Pittsburgh box or something similair?

I don't know how Fitzgerald does them, it won't be a plug in box though. Probably a tuned ecm or something

thats because you're gay. Lol

You'd think but no. He has an older legacy lo in his Pete and I liked that one cause I could put air in it and it didn't cramp my legs. The new one is the same height full of air as what his old one is with no air plus the fact that the wider cab on the star car puts you over in front of the fridge instead of being able to slide back past it like a Pete.

You'd think but no. He has an older legacy lo in his Pete and I liked that one cause I could put air in it and it didn't cramp my legs. The new one is the same height full of air as what his old one is with no air plus the fact that the wider cab on the star car puts you over in front of the fridge instead of being able to slide back past it like a Pete.

I've got a sears elite with the base removed

Picked up my new project lastnight, 87 379xhd with 3406b & 15 over, 3.55 rears. I had already planned to do a whole motor swap etc but after driving it the B is pretty peppy motor and after doing some light reading she's just a good turbo and some turns of the fuel/torque screws from being a very healthy girl!! Should have her all dolled up in the next couple of months :)

5D9CADA7-D468-4503-97E8-D62D338727F5-2394-000003F5B8AEB4BA_zps2d39a819.jpg

I wondered about that because I thought Fitzgerald dealt exclusively with Detroit powered builds.

Actually Fitzgerald is mostly Cat powered since Paccar started offering glider kits again. The majority of their Freightliner builds are green powered and that's what they first started out doing.

I've got a sears elite with the base removed

Low seat and a tall stick, right?

Picked up my new project lastnight, 87 379xhd with 3406b & 15 over, 3.55 rears. I had already planned to do a whole motor swap etc but after driving it the B is pretty peppy motor and after doing some light reading she's just a good turbo and some turns of the fuel/torque screws from being a very healthy girl!! Should have her all dolled up in the next couple of months :)

5D9CADA7-D468-4503-97E8-D62D338727F5-2394-000003F5B8AEB4BA_zps2d39a819.jpg

Why in the world were you planning on a motor swap?!

We just had a tech at Fitzgerald in Cookeville. They have a little of everything. He brought back a picture of a color matched 60 series

From My Not-So-Smart Phone

Color matching the engines is a free upgrade as I understand it

Why in the world were you planning on a motor swap?!

I was just going to do an acert block with the E- Electronics but at the time I didn't know much about the B's, I have since wisened up :)

I still researching on the right components to buy to get it where I want it to be (700-800hp) and I haven't decided if I like the 15 over. I guess I have just got used to splitting my high range gears....

I like 15overs however, it all depends on what you will be using the truck for as well.

Or a 3412......not sure it would drop in.....but you could make it fit haha

Actually it looks like the width is ok, but the cab is pushed back about 2'. Very cool truck.

Back