Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not going to find much of that stuff still around for a 1970's era truck. Fast ratios for the SQH series rockwells are pretty hard to find. I can most likely have the transmission modified for about the same cost as one diff.

Are you over on largecar too?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I thought that was your A that i saw posted. Ive been a member there for a long time, lots of good people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It just gives me bad ideas, makes me want to go get the 352 cab and frame I know of, but I got enough projects.

There isn't a point for it anymore, two speed rears is probably the way I would go, I'd much rather have a setup that works than something your guessing at.

I know I need to, but I am still debating on if I want to turn my 12513 into a double over or not, it would be easier than trying to find a faster set of rears for these ancient housings.

Now that ya mention it, I had considered 2 speed rears but I know even less about them than what I've learned about trans.

This is my truck. Its not very fast. But it will move almost any thing through some pretty nasty places. Its a 2.5 ton military truck that I added a fifth wheel. It has a ldt-465 multifuel, it is rated at 130 hp but I have turn it up a tad. Maybe looking around 180hp.

Attachments

• deuce.jpg
    deuce.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • deuce2.jpg
    deuce2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • deuce3.jpg
    deuce3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
I would like a 5 ton, but my money aint right enough to get one. And I don't need any thing that big right now. If I get to where I need some thing that big im gonna get a m920. They have a big cam 400 cummins, with a 16 speed auto cat trans.

re5y5epu.jpg

7y3ymeqy.jpg

The company we lease to just got two more of these, one white/red, and one white/blue
5e7ahuza.jpg

Anyone got a power steering pump for a 1979 7000 GMC with a 6.2L Detroit?

Gettin' kinda hard to steer......and keep fluid "internal." LOL

Put some Lucas power steering stop leak in it.

It is blowing a stream out the fill cap vent. I think that is a negative. LOL I got one more load of dirt to haul tomorrow night too. :( Hopefully it can make it a few hundred feet once more.

Back