Truckers, lets see your rigs!

They'll stay just as they are, he likes to run out the warranty on his trucks and sell em to get new ones.

In other news, my boss just spec'd a W900L from Fitzgerald gliders, they're putting together a price for him and he may give them the go-ahead if the numbers are right

They'll stay just as they are, he likes to run out the warranty on his trucks and sell em to get new ones.

In other news, my boss just spec'd a W900L from Fitzgerald gliders, they're putting together a price for him and he may give them the go-ahead if the numbers are right

I know a guy who runs tankers for A&R. He just bought five 389s from them. All five have flat top sleepers, eight inch stacks, and 500hp 60 Series Detroits and 13speeds. He loves them so far and is tickled to death with the fuel mileage he's getting out of a hood truck. If I'm not mistaken they were in the $135k range.

He spec'd it with a 12.7@ 600+, 72" flat top aerocab, Seattle interior package, leather legacy lo seats, 8" mitre cuts, 18 speed trans, 40k rears @3.36 ratio, 244" wheelbase, and he said it will be a seminole paint scheme but hadn't decided on colors

I don't see how anybody is making money with an ACCERT engine in their truck. Close as I can figure, this damn truck is getting around 3-3.5 mpg right now:nail: I'm ready to go back to either a 3406B or a Big Cam.

I don't see how anybody is making money with an ACCERT engine in their truck. Close as I can figure, this damn truck is getting around 3-3.5 mpg right now:nail: I'm ready to go back to either a 3406B or a Big Cam.

My boss has 5 acerts, two of those being 08-09, and he makes plenty with em. Lol

Its on the list to do. I'm just now hauling at 80,000 with grain so I'm learning how bad it is on fuel. Wasn't too terrible all summer pulling the pulling tractors around lol.

At least it looks good, though I like my 93 exthood betterLOL

semi4_zps49629630.jpg

love me some W car. Hands down my favorite brand

I drove one for a friend of mine for a few weeks, I had a hell of time getting used to how wide the cab was. The sleeper was huge, though, only truck I've ever been in where it was 2 steps from the bed to the seat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

He spec'd it with a 12.7@ 600+, 72" flat top aerocab, Seattle interior package, leather legacy lo seats, 8" mitre cuts, 18 speed trans, 40k rears @3.36 ratio, 244" wheelbase, and he said it will be a seminole paint scheme but hadn't decided on colors

My boss put a legacy lo in my truck and first thing I made him do was put a 3" spacer under it. LoL

We'll be expecting pics and video immediately upon arrival. Sounds like it's spec'd out to be one HELL of a truck!!! I assume with it being a 600 it's going to have a Pittsburgh box or something similair?

Back