Truckers, lets see your rigs!

That's a looker! Cab mount those mirrors and put the 05 doors on it!

He wants to put the one piece mirror brakets the 12 gauge makes but I'm not a fan of them. The only thing I would change would be a stainless sleeper visor and fiberglass cab and sleeper drop pannels (which I think he has ordered).

He wants to put the one piece mirror brakets the 12 gauge makes but I'm not a fan of them. The only thing I would change would be a stainless sleeper visor and fiberglass cab and sleeper drop pannels (which I think he has ordered).

Never mind... I don't want it lol

That's a looker! Cab mount those mirrors and put the 05 doors on it!
Bravo! The only guys that like the old door mounted mirrors are people who love corrosion or can't back up without opening the door like a tard.

Bravo! The only guys that like the old door mounted mirrors are people who love corrosion or can't back up without opening the door like a tard.
I was so close to doing it on my 359, Cab mounted style is so much cleaner and better looking
I thank you for not rustlin' my jimmie.

:hehe:
34ca0220741a0ad24972675cd91fdfc2.jpg

I'm neither of those...
Then what's with the door mounted love? Anyone that's owned a Pete will tell you they all corrode.

It's like the wing windows, only people who miss those are smokers.

Then what's with the door mounted love? Anyone that's owned a Pete will tell you they all corrode.

I don't think I've got an exact answer. I've just always preferred them. I can't ever seem to get a cab mounted mirror adjusted to my liking.
They do corrode and I hate that.
The wing Windows I'm on your side 100%. I loathe those things.

I wish my kW didn't have the vent windows but I refuse to put those gawd awful day lite doors on

8f18e880610aff930490bbeb2e0aa8c0.jpg

I love not having mirrors two feet from my face, so much visibility. #PhuckYoDoorMounts

Back