Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Then what's with the door mounted love? Anyone that's owned a Pete will tell you they all corrode.

It's like the wing windows, only people who miss those are smokers.

So you can look at the vent window frames as they rust out. :hehe:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452630450.038575.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452630468.894062.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452630479.317989.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1452630526.826433.jpg

Thoughts on this? 82 k100 hasn't been ran in 2 years. Says it ran but he reccomend rebuild before its run. Think it's a big can 3? kW can't tell me squat they say it's too old.

Gave no reason. Just said it might run but it should have work before it does. And then he said "I would redo the engine". He also said this" The engine may not have much wrong with it except it‎ has sat for awhile now. I was going to rebuild it before I used it again. "

It sounds like he's trying to be straight with you, he might just be covering his butt though. As long as the price reflects a new motor I wouldn't be scared.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

What's these motors worth?? No big can experience. Price is 3500 Canadian. I'm thinking he's trying to cover himself just so he not saying all is good. Which is prob ok I think.

I've bought a few running core 3's and 4's for $1500.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

My 82 Pete had a BCIII in it, so I could believe its got one of those, price seems good, $3500cd is about what? $25-2600usd?

Your right I looked closer an looks like old style bud. But he said the rear just had one nut so i dunno. Maybe he didn't look close enough.

So since there seems to be a real market for this in my area, what stuff does a guy need to buy or who do i need to talk to in order to start doing custom tuning on cat engines?

How about a little dirty Schade and Lang action?
62a32b107934440a5cd6d453fb977c23.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

Ok cat experts, this glider I'm driving has got issues and I have it narrowed down to two things, so lets see if anyone can pinpoint it. Truck is a 2015 389 with a 475/550 6NZ in it, it is TERRIBLE in the power department, like pray for a tailwind or you'll never hit the speed limit kind of bad, turbo is lazy to spool and only makes 20psi if you're working the piss out of it. So I think it's either an ECM programming issue combined with a fuel pressure issue, or its a fuel pressure issue completely, we've changed filters so that's eliminated, and the turbo is brand new. Any ideas?

Ok cat experts, this glider I'm driving has got issues and I have it narrowed down to two things, so lets see if anyone can pinpoint it. Truck is a 2015 389 with a 475/550 6NZ in it, it is TERRIBLE in the power department, like pray for a tailwind or you'll never hit the speed limit kind of bad, turbo is lazy to spool and only makes 20psi if you're working the piss out of it. So I think it's either an ECM programming issue combined with a fuel pressure issue, or its a fuel pressure issue completely, we've changed filters so that's eliminated, and the turbo is brand new. Any ideas?

Pressure test the cac

Back