Truckers, lets see your rigs!

See there is absolutely no reason I should be getting the same area of mileage that you guys get...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Our driver likes running 65-70mph when he's able, and even if he's narrow he's hauling a sail normally...he's found if he runs 55mph and takes it easy he can get 5.4-5.6mpg instead of his normal 4.7-4.8mpg range...we told him drive how he's happy, the extra fuel over a years time isn't worth us having an unhappy driver to deal with.

I would agree with you though...or customer who hauls grain can average 5.8mpg or so across 6 trucks, all 475-550hp at 80-85K gross every trip. They haul grain down and fertilizer or salt back every trip. 70 mile runs.

Chris

This truck never has got good fuel mileage the entire time I’ve drove it in the 3 different times.

We’re gonna try and get it lined out though.

Cat experts. I have cam 139-0583 (7cz) and 136-1157(1LW-550). Which is better? Cant find much on the 1lw

Birds a$$ view
ed3812ef4517f81cc86bfcc48cb01528.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Surely it can’t do worse than the 4.9-5.0 I’m getting now can it? Lol

That's kinda funny, I talked to the driver runnin the green triaxle daycab I put together, he's averaging 5.4mpg movin equipment every day. Almost always 100k+

That's kinda funny, I talked to the driver runnin the green triaxle daycab I put together, he's averaging 5.4mpg movin equipment every day. Almost always 100k+

Exactly...

It’s likely that I, am not lol.

Preach it brother! I need to get lighter boots because HP and siped tires are not getting along.
c1322c9fa5fe70dc50dae0ca1b36cefe.jpg

I wouldn’t last a week working for someone else.

Faulkner, was that tune you sent me a 600 brake saver file?

Well it’s retuned... we’ll see how it gets along.

Back