Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Anyone know the difference in the cams? Standard 475-550 vs the 600-625?
I think it's just the injector lobe but I can't remember ATM

The high pressure 625 turbo is a titanium wheel and maybe a different gate setting.

I have a reman low HP turbo from an engine that was uprated incorrectly at our shop and 'caught' at another dealership. 15k miles on it if anyone needs one.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Anyone ever install factory air ride on a 2007 w900b ? Kenworth is completely useless to help supply the springs and bags. They just say it’s way too much work. I would also like to do this on my 94 w900L. I’m pretty sure it’s 2 small springs and 4 air bags with a leveler valve.

I wish I had a better excuse that I phucked up...
was getting in one of the tightest most screwed up places I’ve ever been, and got it into a concrete barrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Elogs could've prevented this lol **** happens tho, I tweaked the subframe on this trailer last year by hitting a concrete wall with the trailer wheels. New tire, new rim and a visit to the frame shop later it's almost good

I’m headed back down there now... I’ll grab pics of this clusters

I always go around them
Just had a truck here from your company. Is he seriously trying to install elogs on a 1997 with a 40Pin Cat engine? SMFH. He really needs to tell his insurance company to choke on a big sack of dicks. This truck is LEGALLY EXEMPT, as is yours!

8d3dfe60f7e1d8923852f70b722943b4.jpg

80b3f39c5182b957f1655f37c1b9efe8.jpg

After I worked it over a little and scuffed the paint off.

If those were a cheap set of Trux fenders you wouldn't have hit them. But you get a good set of HogeBuilt and something will always damage them. Like a new bumper, never bend a chitty one.

Or, if I was one of those guys driving a chit box and didn’t care, it wouldn’t have happened. Being as I care, and stuff though, different story.

Anyone ever install factory air ride on a 2007 w900b ? Kenworth is completely useless to help supply the springs and bags. They just say it’s way too much work. I would also like to do this on my 94 w900L. I’m pretty sure it’s 2 small springs and 4 air bags with a leveler valve.

I'm guessing your talking about air ride steer axle?

Or, if I was one of those guys driving a chit box and didn’t care, it wouldn’t have happened. Being as I care, and stuff though, different story.

Let me guess. You’ve been up for 48hrs and just did a bump out of an old light bulb? Those damn paper logs.

Buddy got DOT’d in Iowa lastnight, cop was disappointed when he asked for his elog and he got to inform him the truck is a 1985. Lmao

Ahaha!!!

The cop seriously didn’t know it was that old?

I think it's just the injector lobe but I can't remember ATM

The high pressure 625 turbo is a titanium wheel and maybe a different gate setting.

I have a reman low HP turbo from an engine that was uprated incorrectly at our shop and 'caught' at another dealership. 15k miles on it if anyone needs one.

All of the acert high pressures have a titanium wheel. The SDP 625 has a larger compressor on the high pressure, has a titanium wheel on the low pressure, and they are ball bearing.

Rick, you must have been driving through Houston then. Every major freeway through this damn city has a construction area with tight two lane concrete barriers making quick jogs left and right. Don't forget the uneven pavement to challenge things even more.

I always hog two lanes when pulling gooseneck trailers through these areas. Call me what you will, but it's safer for everyone if I take up 2 lanes for a couple miles.

Here is the bay that got me. This time I won though.

Them obstacles make you a better trucker. Been thru some pretty sketchy places with our lowboy with a D8 on. Don't know how I didn't rub.

I did kick an orange construction barrel at some workers outside Williston ND a couple years ago. Had our D7 cable plow on. Met another oversized load thru their construction zone. Caught the side of the barrel with rear trailer tire coming around a hairpin corner. Sent that barrel sailing towards their dirt crew building the road.

Last edited:
Just had a truck here from your company. Is he seriously trying to install elogs on a 1997 with a 40Pin Cat engine? SMFH. He really needs to tell his insurance company to choke on a big sack of dicks. This truck is LEGALLY EXEMPT, as is yours!

Mark isn't really he doesn't care.. it's Kellie the safety/HR lady thats pushing it
And yes, apparently to emails with Kellie, I'm the only Owner op pushing back, and apparently stating truth, automatically means I have an attitude about it.. rolls eyes.
Which truck was it?
We need to figure out how you can have one in your truck. There has to be a diagnostic port of some kind, and we will have to get an adapter for the ELD unit. Every vehicle has one. There is a way for you to still have the same one the entire company has, you would just have to log in every day and connect to it but still run paper logs and not run the ELDs since you are exempt. We all know your truck is exempt from the mandate, there is no need to continually say it. But since this is something that our insurance is requiring of us, that all trucks in our fleet have it, we need to find a way to get one in your truck. And it needs to happen soon, because it gives us time to work out any kinks in the device. Your truck is not the only truck that is exempt (out of the owner operators) but the others owner ops who are exempt are not being argumentative about it. We need to be able to have one in your truck, and you just not run the ELD part.

While I have serval options, including taking my truck somewhere, to including driving a company truck..
I'm basically waiting for mark Kellie to make a move...
Also found out they Insurance is great West and supplement is Atlantic, Apparently it's needed for some of the plants we haul stuff into,

Great West Insures my FL60

Last edited:
All of the acert high pressures have a titanium wheel. The SDP 625 has a larger compressor on the high pressure, has a titanium wheel on the low pressure, and they are ball bearing.
Well then I'm not entirely wrong then, am I? ?

What is the turbo difference between the HP split on the B, N, Mxs?

Mark isn't really he doesn't care.. it's Kellie the safety/HR lady thats pushing it

And yes, apparently to emails with Kellie, I'm the only Owner op pushing back, and apparently stating truth, automatically means I have an attitude about it.. rolls eyes.

While I have serval options, including taking my truck somewhere, to including driving a company truck..

I'm basically waiting for mark Kellie to make a move...

Also found out they Insurance is great West and supplement is Atlantic, Apparently it's needed for some of the plants we haul stuff into,

Great West Insures my FL60

I’d tell that dumb b1tch to shove it. She obviously thinks she knows more than she does.

I’d tell that dumb b1tch to shove it. She obviously thinks she knows more than she does.

She thinks everyone on elogs will make her job easier with auditing loggs,. It won't it will make her job harder...

I have several things I can do, just waiting on her to put herself in a position I can use it..

If you aren't running the logs, what information does it provide the insurance company?

Back