Truckers, lets see your rigs!

How do I know who is the owner of that Girteka Logistics Inc. ?

No one cares.

4000 in Europe, second largest, plus same owners have another company with 1500 trucks. So they might get second largest in USA also. Europe is more owner operators and small companies so it's easier to expand in USA.

This is due to your vast knowledge of how things work here I’m sure. You can’t even grasp how large this country is compared to Europe. You prove that every time you try and compare your style trucks to ours. You drive 8 hrs you’ve been in 6 countries. We drive 8hrs we’re still in Florida.

No one cares.

This is due to your vast knowledge of how things work here I’m sure. You can’t even grasp how large this country is compared to Europe. You prove that every time you try and compare your style trucks to ours. You drive 8 hrs you’ve been in 6 countries. We drive 8hrs we’re still in Florida.
I drive one week and I am still in Russia. 20 hours and still in Spain. And so on.

I just thought that maybe that name and logo is not protected outside Europe and someone is using it just for fun.

For heavy vehicles and military 24 volts is standard.

Construction and military maybe...not all heavy trucks are 24v...

4000 in Europe, second largest, plus same owners have another company with 1500 trucks. So they might get second largest in USA also. Europe is more owner operators and small companies so it's easier to expand in USA.

I know individuals with 1000-1200 trucks here...Who cares?

Chris

I know individuals with 1000-1200 trucks here...Who cares?

Chris

It’s all in the exchange rate, I believe it’s like 1 European truck is like 40 US trucks right now.

You know with you selling euro made equipment you probably don’t even need a parts department since they never fail. You should look into repurposing that wasted building space into a coffee shop.

It’s all in the exchange rate, I believe it’s like 1 European truck is like 40 US trucks right now.

You know with you selling euro made equipment you probably don’t even need a parts department since they never fail. You should look into repurposing that wasted building space into a coffee shop.

I still sell enough US made equipment to make up for it...

Chris

Well the red truck is getting several things.
Engine wiring harness, check valve and press regulator, return fuel lines, motor mounts, u joints... trucks are fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think I've had enough of the mech cat life, if anybody comes across a good deal on a 70 pin up through an acert, let me know. Even a 40 pin.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FML
380faf3abf0a8a5c77c8ba1edd225ce3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think the lower bracket broke which put a substantial amount of strain on that area in the pic. Time for me to learn overhead welding!

Truck was inspected just a few days ago and nothing was said so it must've happened who.

Back