Truckers, lets see your rigs!

img_7647.jpg

img_7644.jpg

I see he upgraded from a piss bottle to the big blue pis sponge in the back. Lower maintenance.

Trailer skirts are because my new thermoking biggest latest greatest unit with less than 5k hours on it ate an injection pump. Therefore I’m pulling a spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your trailer has an injection pump? How gay, is that motor so you don’t have to pay to get it unloaded? Oh wait a minute.

Oh you mean that company he was babbling about that was going to take the US by storm?

I found out yesterday that Delta supports Leiffi’s brothers, although not as good as Tito’s it did the job.
53efa3453222ca4c8a5f68fe01a31074.jpg

Exactly, hes even smoking marlboros and drinking red bulls, he must be lighting them with all the extra cash that d12 is making him

Wtf is up with the bandana and floor carpet/rug?:homo:

The rest is nice though

I was going to mention the rug but I thought it was factory Pete.

Its a 98. 6ts with a 15 speed. 8 bag with 44k rears. Geared low enough to max out at 62 mph. And most important of all-flat glass.

He mostly just uses it for jockyin his ttailers around and pre loadin em.

Well it isn’t no 6NZ but I guess it’ll do. Lmao

And being Pre-Elog you know he can’t make any money with it so that’s about all it’s good for.

Last edited:
Bandana has marbles sewn in it so I can knock stupid mechanic like folk in the mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anybody else notice the how the shifter magically grew during the course of those pics? Must of spent quite a bit of time rubbing that out.

Couple from this summer... Nothing Special. Just the same old truck, new pictures.

Every spring I want to paint it, but then I get this...
3204e19173eae7bedae1ed0889bb1d26.jpeg

e94b3024761211261f12aabfc9cf999c.jpeg

c1ff15893b29ad12c10f6ee1afaed93a.jpg

Line up at the last pull we were at...

bc70b39dca4ed5147e6cb536b60605dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish our pulls looked like that.

I will say that these guys have done a good job with the semis. I thing it is because they have split the classes. The street class is full of about 8-10 trucks, consistently. Their hot rod class has about 4-6 depending on the night. We bump up to the hot rod class once in a while when we're invited. Last night there were 6 trucks, I ended up 4th. Tough track.

I will say that these guys have done a good job with the semis. I thing it is because they have split the classes. The street class is full of about 8-10 trucks, consistently. Their hot rod class has about 4-6 depending on the night. We bump up to the hot rod class once in a while when we're invited. Last night there were 6 trucks, I ended up 4th. Tough track.

You guys gonna come out to Lebanon on the 1st? Then you could spin around and hit fonda on the 2nd:nos:

Back