Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Guy must be a truckdriver. Beached it at the fuel island and they all went in the restaurant to eat.
1af4067a18e5e9da07327cb8a2f5aa18.jpg

Cant be a trucker, the cyclic would have a 36” extension and he would be trying to fly the phuker with his hand above his head comooooon! Never once heard air traffic control with a roger beep.

That thing neds a 15 inch drop visor and a swan on the nose......

Cant be a trucker, the cyclic would have a 36” extension and he would be trying to fly the phuker with his hand above his head comooooon! Never once heard air traffic control with a roger beep.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Had helo's land here for parts before, but never seen one at a truck stop.

Chris

Was going to run a good 10 feet of copper tubing, do I need to isolate as well?

Want it to be an electrical sensor for logging.

Was going to run a good 10 feet of copper tubing, do I need to isolate as well?

Want it to be an electrical sensor for logging.

Yes, it will not live. Even with a filter a mechanical gauge does not live that long. Gas/diesel the soot will kill it. The copper will help cool but not clean.

Put a small amount of steel wool at the end of your copper tubing. It will filter the soot. It will clog and you'll have to constantly clean it out but it'll save your gauge and sensor.

Where are the turbos? You turning up the wick some more, or is this an older photo?

Looks great!!

Older photo but if 2 turbos suck (according to the Internet) and one turbo is better I figure zero turbos were the latest thing. No drive pressure issues, no turbo lag, no surging. I’m sure the Europeans are paving the way for N/A diesels. Leiffi had one that made 800hp and 50km to the L but he sold it.

Back