what turbo for pulling

If you would be interested, i might let you try it out. It is the one off of my dually. The guy that is buying it didnt want that big of charger so i put the other hx50 on it. Tim

You better try it Richard. You might be able to gain the 10 feet I been puttin on you all year.:poke:

Fleece performace built me a 2.5 turbo for a daily driver and for sled pulling. it would light quick which made it great for both apps.

i would be interested if we could make it pass for a 2.5 class. im planning on gitting something after harvest.

It is probably too big for what you want. My buddy from quad cities is running 180hp DDP's, smarty, blue chip, ported head with big valves from Billy with a full stage 6 ATS tranny 2200 stall with the Silver66 and he says it is laggier than stock of course but didnt take long to get the hang of. This one is for sale but not really what you are looking for i imagine. Tim

i have no idea hat i realy want at the moment other than to run in a 2.5 class. im probably going to git either a 62/71/14, 64/71/14, s465, or yours dont sound bad either. if need be i can always git big injectors. i just dont know how nasty i want it to be yet???

Go for the new billet 65. Flows a little more and lighter comp wheel. Should make a difference for daily driving.

I have been thinking about the 465 for a while. Would I be able to tow with it like my SB66 or will it be comp only and daily driver.

Back